Profile for Lugho > Reviews

Lugho (Belgium)

Sony Carrying CASE FOR Xperia Tablet Z SGP-CV5/W
Sony Carrying CASE FOR Xperia Tablet Z SGP-CV5/W

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and fragile, 1 Jan. 2014
This case is far too pricey for what you get. It might be leather, but it looks and feels like cardboard. The outside is very susceptible to dents and scratches so after a short while the cover looks as if it's been through a war. It is also impossible to keep clean, dirt just seem to stick to it like superglue. It It is extremely annoying that the tablet cannot be charged without leaving the cover open and if you forget to close the cover over the USB port, this cover is likely to break off and there goes the waterproofing of the tablet.

Also, I bought this case in May and in December one of the clamps holding the tablet in place broke off. The clamp is made of plastic and seeing that the tablet is wedged very tight between the two clamps, I expect this to happen to all the covers. We do not abuse the cover and are always careful with it. We never remove the tablet from the cover so that is not the reason it broke.

So to sum up, do not buy this case. It might be worth it at one third of the price, but until then, steer clear.

UPDATE: I have just been contacted by Sony customer services. There is only a 6 month guarantee on this product, so really DO NOT BUY !!!!!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2014 10:34 PM BST

Welland USB3.0 Hard Drive Dock
Welland USB3.0 Hard Drive Dock

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality dock for a reasonable price., 30 Jun. 2011
I purchased this dock to replace my e-sata one which began giving me blue screens recently. I have installed it on my system using the ASUS U3S6 PCI card because I lacked USB 3.0 on my PC. Installation was a doddle; just plug in and Windows 7 (64 bit) installed the driver automatically and of it went. The transfer time using the dock and USB 3.0 is actually quicker than the access time to my internal drives, so no complaints about the transfer speed. The build quality is excellent, it appears sturdy and the hot swap ability of USB 3.0 is a step up from my e-sata dock. I have had no problems accessing the drive on my PC from my laptop using wifi and by mapping it in windows explorer. The box includes a USB 3.0 cable (hard to find and expensive seperately) and a power connector which has a European plug (I live in Belgium, so no problem here). I have not installed the Backup software as I do not need it, so I cannot comment on that.

In short, a good piece of hardware, practical and easy to use. Recommended.

White Nunchuck Controller Remote for Nintendo Wii Console (Non OEM)
White Nunchuck Controller Remote for Nintendo Wii Console (Non OEM)
Offered by Todwish

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy !!!!, 7 April 2011
Bought this a couple of months ago. It is not an official Wii nunchuck (which I did not expect at this price). It never worked quite right. It was not as sensitive as a real one and it never felt right. Now it has ceased functioning. Whenever I hook it into the controller, the controller flips out completely and refuses to work. It is not worth my time and the trouble to ship this back to the UK, so I binned it.

Stear clear, bad quality product.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2014 4:18 PM BST