Profile for Grandmaibb > Reviews

Content by Grandmaibb

Grandmaibb

[5 Pack] TECHGEAR® CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Guards With Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPod NANO 7 / 7th Generation / 16GB
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

Snugg® iPod Nano Case (7th Gen) Case - Quality Silicone Carabina Case with Lifetime Guarantee (Black) for Apple iPod Nano 7th Gen
Offered by TheSnugg

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Sept. 2014
Just what I wanted.

I Hope You Find Me: Find Me Series 1
I Hope You Find Me: Find Me Series 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy., 7 Sept. 2014
A bit of fantasy and a quick read.

The Simple Life
The Simple Life

5.0 out of 5 stars A good starting point., 24 April 2014
This review is from: The Simple Life (Kindle Edition)
A lovely little book that is a good starting point for those who want to slow down and lead a simpler, kinder life.

Burial Rites
Burial Rites

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read., 12 April 2014
This review is from: Burial Rites (Kindle Edition)
This was a bookclub choice but I probably chosen this myself. Based on a true story but I didn't know this when I started the read. I enjoyed the descriptions of the way of life in early 19th century Iceland, very harsh and often brutal for the working class.

Sherlock Season 1
Sherlock Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 10 Mar. 2014
I love this version of Sherlock Holmes, absolutely brilliant. The combination of Cumberbatch and Freeman is marvelous, dramatic but still humorous.

The Summer We All Ran Away
The Summer We All Ran Away

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 27 Sept. 2013
This an ok story, a bit disjointed in places but entertaining. The thing that annoys me is the lack of research. Falmouth is the only station that you change at Truro and there is no moorland across the harbour. For moorland you need to turn right at the end of the M5.

Parsons Green
Parsons Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and uncomplicated., 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Parsons Green (Kindle Edition)
Nice quick, simple read. I enjoyed this book, although not great lit it has a nice uncomplicated story that flowed.

5 Star Office Display Book Rigid Cover Personalisable Polypropylene 40 Pockets Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful., 10 Nov. 2011
I bought this product for my son to store his educational certificates and work related information. It is a good little file and very suitable for purpose.

The Real Food Companion
The Real Food Companion
by Matthew Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 4 Oct. 2011
I love this book, it's not just about cooking but gives a insight into what we buy to cook our meals with.