Profile for Mandy Thomson > Reviews

Jillian Michaels - The Ultimate Box Set - 5 DVD's - UK PAL
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Empowered Media Productions UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Fan, 18 Jun 2014
What can I say, but I love Jillian Michaels. I have been a big fan of hers for 4 years now and was so excited to see these DVDs finally in UK format. A brilliant addition to my collection :)

Handmade Natural Lemongrass Light Cream / Moisturiser - Range No.7 - Rosacea / Thread and Spider Veins Calming, Acne / Large Open Pore / Oily Skin Relief - 25ml - Sample / Travel Size
Offered by New Dawn Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Tried for Rosacea, 18 Jun 2014
Found this to be very greasy even though it is only a light lotion. Stopped using after a few days.

5LBs in 5 Days: The Juice Detox Diet
5LBs in 5 Days: The Juice Detox Diet
by Jason Vale

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 18 Jun 2014
I only lasted to juice 3 on day 2. The headache was unbelievable. I consider myself to be pretty healthy. I eat a balanced diet and exercise at least 5 days a week. I don't have a lot of caffeine in my diet - average 3 cups of tea and one decaf coffee; and I really didn't think I had a lot of sugar in my diet either but boy did I crash! Maybe I should have done this while off on holiday, but I started on the Sunday, went to work on Monday and by 11am couldn't function. I felt faint and had the most painful headache, although I didn't feel hungry! By 3pm it was an effort to even speak, nod or shake my head. When I got home at 5pm my hubby had to make me a couple of slices of toast and a cup of tea and I collapsed on the couch. There was no way I could have continued my exercise while following this diet. I have lost 2lbs in the 2 days although was doing it more for the detox (I suffer from IBS) than for weight loss. I couldn't face another green juice at the moment if you paid me but I have had the berry banana (day 3) juice which is more of a smoothie for my lunch for the last 2 days. Well done to those who followed it through to the end!

Watched: When Road Rage Follows You Home (Kindle Single)
Watched: When Road Rage Follows You Home (Kindle Single)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok read, nothing special, 2 April 2014
Extremely far fetched. The description of her OCD with the locks was too much and really irritated me. Disappointing ending :(

Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?
Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light read, 14 Oct 2013
Funny light hearted chick lit with some unexpected turns but predictable happy ending. Good, easy read, would recommend to all
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2013 12:11 AM BST

C1 Ladies Womens CADBURYS PURPLE Wedding Bridal Bridesmaid Sandals Shoes Size C1E - Purples Cadbury Purple Size 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoes, 20 Aug 2013
Bought these for my son's wedding and wasn't disappointed with the colour, slightly lighter than picture, but exactly what I was looking for. Very comfortable but slightly big in size and slipped off at heel.

Blowfish  Razmitten Lace Bootie Ankle Boots Womens  Black Schwarz (black fawn PU BF225) Size: 5 (38 EU)
Blowfish Razmitten Lace Bootie Ankle Boots Womens Black Schwarz (black fawn PU BF225) Size: 5 (38 EU)
Offered by Versandhandel Rebenok

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 20 Aug 2013
Love these boots and came within a few days. So comfortable and cosy in colder weather. Only complaint is toe area started to look a bit worn after only a few wears have tried to improve with suede brush, cleaner and protector but hasn't made much difference, I guess its just the material but a bit disappointing for the price.

Swanson Gotu Kola (435mg, 60 Capsules)
Swanson Gotu Kola (435mg, 60 Capsules)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Aug 2013
Previously bought these from Holland & Barratt but they stopped stocking. Higher mg and cheaper from this supplier with free delivery, what more can you ask for. Originally started taking to improve skin appearance but they really help with stress too, feel so much calmer and sleeping better, highly recommend.

Lumsing® Premium Multi-Colour Smart Stand Hard Back leather Slim Wallet Style Protective Case PU Leather Flip Cover Protector Handbag for Apple iPhone 5 With Credit Card Holder and Strap Screen Protector Set
Offered by ATekCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Aug 2013
Lovely very inexpensive case for my daughter to protect her iPhone 5. Arrived within a few days in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent :), 4 Jan 2013
A xmas present for my daughter, ideal for her music, internet, apps just hoping that more books become available on Kindle. She is currently doing a Law Degree but there aren't many of her books available at the moment.

Page: 1 | 2