Profile for Wendy Panther > Reviews

Content by Wendy Panther

Wendy Panther "Wendy" (South Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Still Got It, Never Lost It!: My Story
Still Got It, Never Lost It!: My Story

4.0 out of 5 stars i can hear his voice as i read it., 20 Jun 2013
I became a fan of Louie when watching dancing on ice. I enjoyed the background information of how he reached that place.

The Royal Marsden Hospital Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures
The Royal Marsden Hospital Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures

4.0 out of 5 stars guidance at my fingertips., 20 Jun 2013
I knew hat I was buying as I wanted the reference material available. I have the kindle app on my surface and can now access the information without carrying a heavy book with me. As a nurse management consultant to be able to refer to the up to date validated procedures means I can be sure I am working within best practice guidelines. I like that the contents take me quickly to the relevant section in the book. I have also learnt how to use the bookmark pages with effect.

Memoirs of a Fruitcake
Memoirs of a Fruitcake

5.0 out of 5 stars a brilliant follow up, 27 May 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading the first book and this was as entertaining. I love Chris's attitude to life. I so admire the way he has taken the learnings from his experience without moaning. If we could all adopt his philosophy of life then the world would be a much happier place. Fascinating to read how the "other side" lives. Love the top ten at the start of each chapter.

Brung Up Proper: My Autobiography
Brung Up Proper: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars laugh out loud., 27 May 2013
I bought this for a holiday read and it was superb. the dry wit that Jason uses on stage is evident throughout the telling of his story and I was regularly laughing out loud and giggling at the side of the pool.

Aquarius® Unity Stripe Paste Velcro Hand Made Individual Colour Case Cover Holder Stand for Microsoft Surface RT 10.6 Inch Tablet with Adjustable Viewing Stand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose and floppy, 27 May 2013
When the product arrived it had a very strong smell of chemicals - I feel for the people involved in its manufacture. The internal sections for holding the tablet in place prevented me using the swipe features from the side of the tablet. These sections were also lose and it just tucked over the top of the tablet without seeming to stay secure or firm.

Expert Shield - THE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for: Microsoft Surface RT & Windows 8 Pro 10.6" Tablet *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

3.0 out of 5 stars follow the instructions carefully., 27 May 2013
It was delivered as promised. I made the mistake of not following the fitting guidelines carefully and had to realign a few times and got some small particles at the back of the screen protector. It was not a fault of the product but of me not following the instructions.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2013 3:13 PM BST

MiTAB Black Bicast Leather Case Cover Sleeve For The Microsoft Surface Rt & Windows 8 10.6 Inch Tablet
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars much better than previous cover I purchased., 27 May 2013
This is a smart and professional case. I like the fact it is leather. I can access the swipe features at the side of the tablet without difficulty. I can charge and use the usb port easily, without having to remove or adjust the cover.
The velcro is a little inconvenient when setting up to type, but the other features outweigh this minor inconvenience.
I would recommend as the best of the covers I have looked at and considered.

KEEPING COUNSEL (legal thriller, thriller)
KEEPING COUNSEL (legal thriller, thriller)

3.0 out of 5 stars it took some reading, 14 April 2013
Found the style of writing did not have me racing to turn the pages. I did not find some of the characters to be believeable

Manna Real Leather UltraSlim Samsung Galaxy S III S3 Case i9300 with Stand Function (Black Grained Leather)
Offered by Leicke Distributor Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 April 2013
I bought this to replace a white cover that had become incredible grubby with frequency of use. I just love the feel and look of the product. Its smart. Its business like and it does its job extremely well in that I have dropped my phone several times and no harm has come to it. Would recommend.

Marco Tozzi Leather Knee-High Boots mocha / brown size. 5
Marco Tozzi Leather Knee-High Boots mocha / brown size. 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 8 Dec 2012
It is the first time I have bought boots on internet. I came to amazon as I could not find a pair of leather boots in my local shoe stores. These are amazing. They are fur lined. The small platform means I'm not walking on tip toe but they still add inches to my height ((I am only 5 foot tall) they are incredibly comfortable and have superb soles to walk on icy paths. They go with practically anything I wear and carry over from casual to smart. Must be good ... my daughter wants them.

Page: 1 | 2