Profile for andyfives > Reviews

Content by andyfives

andyfives

Central Italy (Cadogan Guide Rome & Central Italy)
Central Italy (Cadogan Guide Rome & Central Italy)
by Dana Facaros

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our trip, 20 April 2013
Although the colour photots are limited to only a few pages at the beginning, the text is very good. All the informative information I could need and more.
Very well written.

Specter At The Feast
Specter At The Feast

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce Album, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Specter At The Feast (Audio CD)
Cannot fault the music.
A strong album from the band. In my opinion there was a drop in form on the previous album Beat the dragons tattoo, but this one is solid.
Enjoying repeated listens.

Klipsch Image S4i Headphones -with built-in mic (iPhone Compatible) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by MP3 Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 22 Dec 2011
This is the first time I have spent so much on a pair of headphones and although they sounded pretty good, they were never £40 better in quality that I thought they would be.
After 2 months of use I discovered the sleeving close to the jack started to ride up and soon the naked copper wires were to be seen. Later still the remote stopped working some of the time.
Apparently as i have been told: I had been 'mistreating' my headphones by wrapping them around the iPod they were out of warranty. For a product that is advertised as being used with an iPod, I would seriously think they would withstand this 'bad' treatment.
I am hugely disappointed with the product and also the service I received from the supplier. IMO, This is a fault in the design and I wasted all the money spent. I can therefore not recommend these headphones to anyone and can not provide a positive review of the supplier either.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 12 Sep 2011
Although I purchased the Kindle in December, the first time I heavily used it was on holiday 2 weeks ago. It would have been good except after a few hours usage the navigation buttons to turn the page stopped working and instead produced strange codes in the find dialogue window. It was a huge pity as I had also purchased a number of books to read including a guide of the area we were in.

Customer Service, following Amazon's policies were fine and polite in themselves, but the policies are restricted and didn't provide me with really what I had hoped.

Therefore I am sending the Kindle back and not getting another. This is why the product in my eyes and experience has a very low rating.

LaCie Hard Disk design by Neil Poulton 1TB USB 2.0 - 7200RPM (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 13 Jun 2011
Bought this just over a year ago.
I have learned the hard way basically you get what you pay for,
Firstly it was always noisy. Really loud!
Next when I was seriously using it to load some of the photos onto my macbook, it started to struggle with some of the files. The last time it struggled it just suddenly started ticking really loudly.
Now all computers I have can not even connect to it. Its basically fit for the dump. If I could review no stars for this product it would be too high an accolade!
My advice is steer clear and spend that little bit more for data that is of value to you!