Profile for Helen J. Wilcock > Reviews

Content by Helen J. Wilcock

Helen J. Wilcock

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Speedo Muscleback Endurance Girls' 1 Piece Swimsuit Blue marine Size:FR : 16 ans (Taille Fabricant : 16A)

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 18 Jan. 2016
Lovely swimsuit as expected from this reliable brand, the fit is slightly small.

We're In The Stickiest Situation Since, Mens Printed T-Shirt - Black/White 2XL
We're In The Stickiest Situation Since, Mens Printed T-Shirt - Black/White 2XL
Offered by Brand 88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good t-shirt, 18 Jan. 2016
Good, well-fitting t-shirt that mad a Dad smile on Christmas day. I've washed it a couple of times already and it has come out just fine.

Campingaz Camp'Bistro Cooker with Stopgas System
Campingaz Camp'Bistro Cooker with Stopgas System

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra, 18 Jan. 2016
Far superior to the cheaper alternatives. The stove is very solid and stable and the gas jet just perfect. Easy to clean and store, the case is very sturdy.

Hemline H160 | Plastic Box With Lid Bobbin Storage | Holds 25 Bobbins
Hemline H160 | Plastic Box With Lid Bobbin Storage | Holds 25 Bobbins
Offered by vankel

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical solution, 18 Jan. 2016
It does what it says - holds bobbins. All mine fitted in the slots just fine despite several different brands both plastic and metal.

Monopoly Board Game
Monopoly Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars A true classic, 18 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Monopoly Board Game (Toy)
Family board game at it's best, can't fault it. Plus having a new set complete with the 'real' instructions has done away with 'house rules' forever and makes the game a lot faster to play.

BV Leisure - Retro Hopper
BV Leisure - Retro Hopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the one pictured on the packaging, 18 Jan. 2016
This review is from: BV Leisure - Retro Hopper (Toy)
If you are wanting to re-live your youth and are expecting it to be the same as the one in the photo then you will be sadly disappointed. It is a shiny sphere like a giant football made of not particularly thick-looking plastic. As previous people have commented, the white plastic stopper is right at the front within easy reach for fiddling fingers and the instructions are minimal. Despite all that my 10 year old daughter is absolutely delighted with it and has bounced on it daily (inside) since we pumped it up on boxing day. I would not trust it outside - the rubber looks a bit too thin.

Knitting Solutions Stretchy Needle Keeper for 5-inch Double Point Needles, Red
Knitting Solutions Stretchy Needle Keeper for 5-inch Double Point Needles, Red
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

3.0 out of 5 stars These are useful to keep your needles together with your work in ..., 9 Nov. 2015
These are useful to keep your needles together with your work in progress. I have a different brand of these also and to be honest the other ones have a deeper cupped end. These are a little shallow and although to be fair they have never 'pinged' off yet.

BAR KEEPERS FRIEND POWDER ORIGINAL
BAR KEEPERS FRIEND POWDER ORIGINAL
Offered by S Household

5.0 out of 5 stars It handled that in no time plus restored my sink to look like new, the water just beaded off it once ..., 9 Nov. 2015
This is magic stuff. I bought it to clean some rust stains off my stainless steel sink on the recommendation of a friend. It handled that in no time plus restored my sink to look like new, the water just beaded off it once more! So of course I then moved on to see what else it could shift. It cleaned a plate with paint stains on it, cups and a tea pot with tea and coffee stains on, an oven tray with burned stains and a brass jam pan. There's still loads left as a little goes a long way. It's worth every penny.

SanDisk SDMX18-004G-E46I Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 4 GB, Indigo
SanDisk SDMX18-004G-E46I Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 4 GB, Indigo

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought - but that's great!, 7 Feb. 2014
I love it, I love it, I love it! Small, beautiful, easy to use, amazing value, I couldn't be happier.

Pass the Pigs
Pass the Pigs

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic!, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
Bought this game for my 15 year old nephew for christmas as a stocking filler. It has stood the test of time well and we all enjoyed playing it over the holidays. Nice to see the next generation enjoying it as much as we did. Aso nice that it has not changed - it even still has the little pad and mini pencils in it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3