Profile for Extreme Mountain Man > Reviews

Content by Extreme Mounta...

Extreme Mountain Man

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Asus RT-N66U - 900Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router, Gigabit LAN/WAN, 2x USB, Print FTP UPnP VPN Server, IPv6, 8x SSID, Wireless 3D HD content streaming, 3 Year Warranty
Offered by MoreFrom
Price: 117.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed and easy to install, 17 May 2013
Purchased this based on other positive reviews and its dual frequency capability and havent been dissapointed.

After upgrading to BT Infinity my home wifi performance took a massive nosedive and my TP Link setup that extended wifi reach and cat5 LAN to my smart TV just stopped working.

This was super easy to install and worked out of the box. Great performance on the 5G frequency (I think 2.4 is competing with my Wifi speaker network) and when I switch TP Link back on it was running even faster.

Very happy and now getting the best out of BT Infinity which had become a dirty word in our household !

Hercules DJControl Air
Hercules DJControl Air
Price: 121.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beginners Decks, 18 Feb 2013
Bought these for our son for Xmas and they have been a massive hit. He immediatly had them hooked up to his laptop and has been mixing ever since. Have had no technical problems, just probably need to invest in some earplugs! Happy boy and happy parents. 5 stars !

REPLACEMENT SONY 19.5V 4.7A VGP-AC19V13, VGP-AC19V10, VGP-AC19V11, VGP-AC19V12, VGP-AC19V14, LAPTOP NOTEBOOK AC ADAPTER CHARGER POWER SUPPLY
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 16.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement power for my Viao, 18 Feb 2013
My Viao power cable/transformer went on the blink so I started looking for a replacement. This seemed a good alternative to the Sony replacement at a fraction of the cost and I havent had any issues as yet. One start decuted for the long lead time on delivery as I think it ships from HK as it took 2 weeks to arrive.

Jamie Oliver Bossy Boots Mug in Tin
Jamie Oliver Bossy Boots Mug in Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement, 16 Jan 2013
The other half loved her previous Jamie mug so when it got chipped just before Xmas this seemed like an excellent replacement. When I saw there was a 'Bossy Boots' Mug, I was sold !

Hauppauge HD PVR Gaming Edition - Record from your Xbox, Wii or PS3 in High Definition -Upload your game session online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent PVR, 16 Jan 2013
I purchased this for my son for Xmas and he hasn't stopped raving about it. He is using it with an Xbox and although a bit tricky to setup he was up and running in no time and the software seems very intuitive. He loves it.

Red Rotor Blades - full set of 4 - for Syma S107 R/C Gyro Helicopter
Red Rotor Blades - full set of 4 - for Syma S107 R/C Gyro Helicopter
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 0.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Good spares to have!, 16 Jan 2013
Got these as extra spares for my nephew as flying these copters takes a bit of practice and accidents happen. They rae as described and delivered very quickly.

Chimp Pop Monkey Design Glossy Snap-on Back Case for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900
Chimp Pop Monkey Design Glossy Snap-on Back Case for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value Case, 16 Jan 2013
This case is good value and fits the phone very well. This was a sticking filler for one of my kids and they were made up.

Lemix (FV50) Travel Charger for Specific SONY DSLR, DCR, HDR & NEX Models + UK/EU/USA & Car Adaptors
Offered by 4Value
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems so far !, 10 Dec 2012
I picked this up because the Canon branded version was about 3 times the price! Used it nearly every day and it hasnt let me down yet. I sometimes wonder how the mega brands get away with charging what they do for literally the same product. Anyway fingers crossed this will continue to give me good service!

Veho VCC-100-XL MUVI X-Lapse 360 Degree Photography and Timelapse Accessory for iPhone/Action Cameras/Time Lapse Cameras - Black
Price: 17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars X-Lapse adds dimension for timelapse film effects, 10 Dec 2012
I picked up one of these at the Gadget Show Live Xmas event and have had loads of fun using my timelapse camera and my iPhone. I often add some time lapse and stop motion into my video edits because it give such a great effect for sunsets and cloud movement. The X-lapse gives this effect a whole new dimension by giving it a panning which is great for scenary shots like beaches and mountains. It fits easilly onto my standard tripod and I am using it more and more with my iPhone. There are quite a few good APPS but my favourite is OSnap! which cost me a couple of quid. I am really happy with this little gadget and often keep it with me and grab a short iPhone timelapse while I am sat outside my local coffee shop. Loads of fun and a great filming effect!

Adult L Large Black Rash vest / UV Sun Guard (with long neck). External Stitching For Superior Comfort. Use with or without a wetsuit.
Offered by Soles Up Front
Price: 12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value but branded, 22 Nov 2012
Ordered three of these for a team of guys doing an event with a view to getting them custom branded. The vests are excellent value and pretty good quality and fitted our guys snuggly. However they do have some of the manufacturers red branding on the sleeves which isnt shown in the images. This was a little bit annoying and detracted from the custom branding that we had printed. Overall they did the job but dont expect them to be plain black.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3