Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Luke B. > Reviews

Content by Luke B.

Luke B. "lukesstuff"

Necroscope (Necroscope, Book 1)
Necroscope (Necroscope, Book 1)
by Brian Lumley

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing beginning to an amazing saga, 17 Nov. 2004
I came across this book while I was looking at Brian Lumley's Vampire World Trilogy in a bookshop. I was told by the well clued-in employee there that I should start of reading Necroscope, as Vampire World was just one trilogy of the whole saga.
Being a massive Vampire and horror fan I was amazed at how Lumley manages to combine so many different subject areas into this saga and pull it off. His take on the vampire is on of the most unique I have ever come across, but definitely the most well thought out. The amount of thought that has been put into this series is incredible, with each character described beautifully so you can paint a really detailed mental picture of them (or it).
The book does take a little while to get into before the story starts flowing, but once the main plot is unfolded I can guarantee that you won't be able to put it down. By the end of the book you will feel like you know Harry Keogh like a good friend.
It is simply an amazing beginning to a huge saga spanning around 13 books. I can't read them fast enough!!!!