ARRAY(0xa9655330)

Speedo Aquabeat 1GB Waterproof MP3 Player - Pink
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 52.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Swimming will never be the same - brilliant!, 11 May 2010
Last year I ordered an iswim waterproof MP3 player which stopped playing music the second it came into contact with water. Of course I sent it back, received another one and exactly the same thing happened. (I believe Amazon have now taken it off their site). So you can imagine my reservations upon ordering this one - I was not convinced it would work. But thankfully, I was pleasantly suprised and this little gadget has changed my swimming sessions immeasurably. I no longer have to swim to the sound of screaming children or bore myself silly doing endless lengths with no mental stimulation. The battery lasts hours and being able to play music whilst swimming helps to keep me motivated. In fact, I even end up swimming faster to keep in time with the beat. The headphones don't come out of my ears at all - they come with different size ends so you can find the right one for your comfort. The only thing is that the plastic section that goes around the outer bit of your ear does disattach itself from the headphone itself if you're not careful when putting them on. The quality of the sound is actually better when your ears are completely immersed in the water - but either way, it's a great little gadget for anyone who wants to swim to music. I totally recomend this item.

Pregnancy For Men: The whole nine months
Pregnancy For Men: The whole nine months
by Mark Woods
Price: 8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, funny and extremely easy to read, 11 May 2010
This book had me laughing out loud within the first two pages. The chapters are informative, telling me pretty much everything I need to know about pregnancy, with interesting facts thrown in and a lot of humour carefully sprinkled throughout for good measure. It's a very useful guide and cleverly gets all the raw info across without the reader feeling feel like they're wading through a text book. It's quite brilliantly done and is a step away from the other pregnancy books I've read. It certainly shouldn't be kept under wraps by soon-to-be Dads - why let them have all the fun? I would recomend this book to both mums and dad's-to-be who want a genuinely informative, entertaining and engaging guide to the weird and wonderful nine months of pregnancy.

Thumbs Up ISWIMP32GB iSwim Waterproof MP3 Player 2Gb
Thumbs Up ISWIMP32GB iSwim Waterproof MP3 Player 2Gb

1.0 out of 5 stars huge disappointment, 14 May 2009
I have received two of these products and both have had to be returned. As soon as the headphone socket has come into contact with water, the MP3 player has cut out.

As I only purchased this product to use whilst swimming, it has been a huge disappointment and I most certainly would not recomend purchasing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2010 12:31 AM GMT