Profile for Mrs Frances Sherrington > Reviews

Content by Mrs Frances Sh...

Mrs Frances Sherrington

Slim XYLO-Skin Back Cover Case for the Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace Mobile Phone. (Red Gel with White Polka Dots)
Offered by Xylo Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 11 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my friend last month as a birthday gift. While the case fitted perfectly and arrived promptly, I was slightly disappointed with the quality. The pattern isn't printed on, it's a sticky film which is applied (presumably by hand) to the back of the case. When it arrived, it had bubbles in that film which I couldn't remove. My friend was really pleased though, and I would probably still recommend this product.

Eyeliner brush with angled bristles for precision eye liner Avon Cosmetics
Eyeliner brush with angled bristles for precision eye liner Avon Cosmetics
Offered by Printer Shop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 11 Mar. 2014
I love this brush! Because of the angle that the brush is tilted at, it is really easy to get multiple thicknesses and flicks. I purchased this in addition to some Maybelline gel eyeliner which came with a brush, but the one provided was very small and had no tilt so it was a challenge getting anywhere near the precision that can be achieved with this. Would definitely recommend.

HP Pavilion G6-2252SA 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Core i5-3210M Processor 2.5GHz, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB SATA 5400RPM HDD, Intel HD Graphics 4000, DVD-RAM, Integrated Webcam, Windows 8)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound system extremely disappointing, 11 Mar. 2014
I have had this laptop for around 6 months now, and my main uses, other than work, for it are playing music and playing my exercise DVDs off it. At any volume, especially from just under half way and up the screechy feedback entirely overrides whatever you're attempting to listen to. It is also very ineffective preventing popups and other malware, despite that I have the most recent Norton security downloaded on to it. Would not recommend to a friend.