Profile for ez > Reviews

Content by ez

ez

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, excellent product., 3 Feb. 2013
Good size bed mats. I put one under the sheet and one on the top so if an accident happens at night I can take the top one off and my daughter can go back to bed fairly easily without having to change bedding etc.
if you do this though the top one does get a bit trashed from moving around on it etc, but I would say it lasts about 2 weeks before looking a little thin. The mat covers a single bed well, with extra bits at the side to tuck in under the mattress.
Good value on here, I think I paid £11 for 21 mats.
Worth the money for early stages of bed times without nappies.

First Sticker Zoo (Usborne First Sticker Books)
First Sticker Zoo (Usborne First Sticker Books)
by Sam Taplin

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely usbourne quality., 3 Feb. 2013
Lovely quality from usbourne, sticker are nice, and the scenes are nice too. If you pay rrp I think it is quite expensive at £4.99, as once the stickers are done there isn't much else to do, no story etc, but still a nice little gift. More choice than some of the other sticker books on this range.

Christmas (Usborne First Sticker Books)
Christmas (Usborne First Sticker Books)
by Jessica Greenwell

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pictures, and scenes., 3 Feb. 2013

Peppa Pig: Peppa and the Big Train: My First Storybook
Peppa Pig: Peppa and the Big Train: My First Storybook
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, lovely little book., 31 Dec. 2011
A very simple layout for young children to follow in the standard Peppa pig format of colours and pictures. Based on the same story on the DVD, (not sure if the book or dvd was first)which my daughter likes as it is recognisable. A board book, so no ripping of pages, which my daughter also loves! Bought for about £3.50 I think, so good value. It is quite wordy, so obviously will need to be read to younger children, but the pictures are bright and clear, so my daughter will look at the book by herself and I can let her have it in her cot without having to go up and rescue another torn book! (I have put the same review for the Fire Engine book as they are exactly the same format and just as good as eachother!)

Peppa Pig: The Fire Engine: My First Storybook
Peppa Pig: The Fire Engine: My First Storybook
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 31 Dec. 2011

Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag
Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as imagined., 5 Jan. 2011
It does the job! It isn't as I imagined from the picture, the mesh is a lot smaller, and in the picture, including the picture with the boy in it, the bag look a bit bigger. My daughter only has small light bath toys that I wanted to get out the way, so it is ok, but I don't think it would hold bulkier items, as the suction cups may not hold it, but for some rubber ducks etc it is perfectly fine! As I said, it does the job and is ok.

In The Night Garden Sleepy Iggle Piggle
In The Night Garden Sleepy Iggle Piggle

2.0 out of 5 stars Potentially a nice gift, but not ideal, 1 Jan. 2011
I have to say we didn't get the toy from here, but felt it was worth the review.
As people have said, it doesn't come with a CD so don't be fooled into thinking it is an added extra.
The toy is soft in the body (apart from the battery mechanism) but the head part of it is very hard, so wouldn't be ideal as a cuddly as such.
We got given this for our daughter for Christmas, as she loves the night garden. She is a bit too small for it, but it can be worked for her. There are 2 modes, one to press a button on his foot, and one on his hand. When pressed a tune or saying is played and he opens and shuts his eyes.
We had this for about half and hour and then when it was pressed it played about 5 seconds before it stopped and started juttering. Now, I understand this could be a one off, and we were unforunate, however, if you paid full price for this at £39.99(which we didn't, we got it for £19.99) I think it would be a dissappointment. An older child would probably like it and possibly be a little more gentle, but it was a shame for a nice idea as a toy, it was a bit of a disappointment. I think I would have purchased the smaller toys which you can get Upsy Daisy and Macca Pakka in a similar style for less money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2011 10:12 AM BST