Profile for Paaulina > Reviews

by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and lovely design., 24 May 2014
Love the design and it's just perfect for people who like me are book lovers ;) people ask me always about this bookmark

Vax S4 Grime Master Handheld Steam Cleaner
Vax S4 Grime Master Handheld Steam Cleaner
Offered by The Tech Lodge
Price: 32.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the product, 24 May 2014
Useful however i would love to however i would love to get one with bigger water tank. Must Buy for cleaning it helps to clean and save out time and effort

Leading an Inspired Life
Leading an Inspired Life
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 May 2014
I love Jim Rohn. Am grateful for his support, knowledge he gave me and is giving me through lectures and books. This book is essential for all people who want to change their lives for better. Be more successful and purely happy. Must read.

Tanita BC532 Body Composition Glass Bathroom Scales
Tanita BC532 Body Composition Glass Bathroom Scales
Price: 62.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, accuracy and look - love it, 24 May 2014
Absolutely love the scale it looks really nice and it's really good in measurements. I use it daily in my job and for myself as well. Definitely can recommend to others.

A Practical Guide to Child Observation and Assessment 4th Edition
A Practical Guide to Child Observation and Assessment 4th Edition
by Christine Hobart
Price: 11.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HELP, 22 Feb 2014
Great help and very useful tool for every practitioner or teacher that plan his/her future with child care. Definetely helpful examples and tips and also information about assessments and observations.

Paper Mate Flexgrip Retractable Ball Pen Blue Medium Box of 12
Paper Mate Flexgrip Retractable Ball Pen Blue Medium Box of 12
Price: 12.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pens ever :), 22 Feb 2014
I use only Paper Mate Flexgrip pens and am always happy with them. Most of my friends also use them.

Rose Madder
Rose Madder
by Stephen King
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not excellent., 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rose Madder (Paperback)
I enjoyed the book as I wanted to try something from famous Stephen King. I did not want exact horror so someone recommended for me Rose Madder. I enjoyed book but I do not have feeling that I want to come back to it anymore, the feeling I have sometimes when reading other books.

Inateck Compact Kindle Paperwhite Cover Microfibril PU Leather Protection Cover Case - Sleep Mode Control Through Magnetic Induction for New 2014 2013 2012 Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 6" 3G / Wi-Fi + 3G - Simple & Lightweight - Black (will only fit Amazon Kindle Paperwhite)
Offered by Inateck
Price: 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For me probably like original but way cheaper, 22 Feb 2014
It protects my kindle perfectly. I am happy with the product and recommend for other people. I would definitely buy from the same company in the future.

Slammed
Slammed
by Colleen Hoover
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Slammed (Paperback)
This book was PERFECT. I can not not think of one single negative to say about this book, for the first time ever. It was beautiful, everything about it was beautiful. I fell in love with every character, because they were all so real. I would recommend this book to anyone who has ever lost someone, to anyone who has every had to put responsibility ahead of desire, to anyone who has ever had to move, to anyone who has ever made needed a real best friend, to anyone who has ever fell in love, or had their heart broken, and to anyone who has a family. Pretty much what I'm trying to say is I would recommend this book to EVERYONE!

Vans Toddler Big School Skate Shoe Canvas Black VDWOBLK 8 Child UK
Vans Toddler Big School Skate Shoe Canvas Black VDWOBLK 8 Child UK

4.0 out of 5 stars REally nice shoes., 9 Sep 2013
I bought them for my daughter for PE classes. Size is 8, exactly for her feet, just right. Very comfortable and light.

Page: 1 | 2