Profile for gill > Reviews

Vitabiotics Wellkid Baby Syrup 150ml
Vitabiotics Wellkid Baby Syrup 150ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Price!, 23 July 2013
Excellent Price! As I buy this product anyway for my 3 year old it costs me over £6 from the chemist, as it almost half price and they have this on an automatic re order service I am very pleased at the saving and the the product itself.

Fresh from the Freezer: 100 delicious, freezer-friendly recipes
Fresh from the Freezer: 100 delicious, freezer-friendly recipes
by Ghillie James

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fabulous Book!, 23 July 2013
A Fabulous Book! I have cooked quite a few recipes from this book now including the leek and cheese tarts which have become a firm favorite in our household. Love the way it is written it is very easy to read and do.

Lightweight Foldable Rectangular Jacquard Ottoman Storage Box, (White & Black)
Lightweight Foldable Rectangular Jacquard Ottoman Storage Box, (White & Black)
Offered by Online2Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant toy tidy box!, 23 July 2013
Excellant toy tidy box! This looks great in our living room and is big enough to fit our 3 year olds toys away-very pleased.

Blackspur 3 Tier Mini Greenhouse
Blackspur 3 Tier Mini Greenhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for Father and so bonding!, 23 July 2013
Brilliant for Father and so bonding! This was a father's day present frm my 3 year old he and his dad are planting up a storm- lots of fun. A little smaller then I thought it would be, but fantastic height for a 3 yr old -very happy.

Lace Up Flatform Buffalo Trainer Shoes Black
Lace Up Flatform Buffalo Trainer Shoes Black
Offered by Spylovebuy Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable!, 23 July 2013
Very Comfortable!These are exactly what I have been looking for and at such an affordable price too- I love them!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, 23 July 2013
Very comfortable! these boots look great and are very comfortable to ware. They came when they were suppose to -very happy with them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove!, 23 July 2013
A beautiful fitting dress,loved the colour and it washes really well. Would buy more colours now I know how good this looks.

Thermos Stainless King Food Flask 0.47L Blue
Thermos Stainless King Food Flask 0.47L Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what is says., 22 July 2013
Brilliant - I took a lasagne to work and only had time to eat it 9hours later -amazed that it was still warm/hot and very edible -money well spent as we have no microwave so I now have a way of having hot lunches-yipee.

Philips HR2737/70 Citrus Press, 25 Watt, 0.4 Litre
Philips HR2737/70 Citrus Press, 25 Watt, 0.4 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 July 2013
I have just used this and it is quite amazing - I can squeeze lemons without it hurting my arms at all - very pleased indeed.

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 July 2013
I have been doing this diet since Jan 7th 2013 and find it the best and easiest to stick to.I have lost a stone without much exersice.

Page: 1 | 2