Profile for Dr. Dm Curran > Reviews

Content by Dr. Dm Curran

Dr. Dm Curran "Mummy Debs" (Sheffield, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Mason & Miller Revitalising Shampoo 20ml (Pack of 50x20ml)
Mason & Miller Revitalising Shampoo 20ml (Pack of 50x20ml)
Offered by Amberskies Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but classy, 28 Jun. 2015
Just what I needed to give the finishing touch to our holiday cottage. Brilliant value.

Linens Limited Easy Care Polycotton Fitted Sheet, Fuchsia, Bunk Bed
Linens Limited Easy Care Polycotton Fitted Sheet, Fuchsia, Bunk Bed
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the caravan, 28 Jun. 2015
Lovely colour and just the right size for the bed in our caravan.

Mason & Miller Shower Gel 50x20ml
Mason & Miller Shower Gel 50x20ml
Offered by harrymccolltrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and cheap., 28 Jun. 2015

Mason & Miller Tissue Pleated Soap 15g (Pack of 50s)
Mason & Miller Tissue Pleated Soap 15g (Pack of 50s)
Offered by jonaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fantastic value., 28 Jun. 2015

Acctim Denio Radio Controlled Alarm Clock
Acctim Denio Radio Controlled Alarm Clock

2.0 out of 5 stars Too quiet., 28 Jun. 2015
This looks really smart. It has room temperature and moon phases. It sets itself automatically and changes time when the clocks change. It has a lovely blue backlight. All of these are brilliant. However, it is the quietest alarm clock I have ever known. My daughter sleeps straight through the alarm, even though it's by her ear. The only reason it wakes her up is that I hear it, as I'm up already, and go in and wake her up. Unfortunately, that makes it a bit useless.

FASHION OASIS NEW IN GIRLS KIDS NEON BRIGHT SKATER SKIRTS AGES 7-13 (11/12 YEARS, NEON PINK)
Offered by Fashion Oasis

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice skirt, 29 Jan. 2015
Loved by my 8 year old. School disco outfit!

Easipet Fabric Pet Play pen, Extra-Large, Green
Easipet Fabric Pet Play pen, Extra-Large, Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Very limited usefulness, 22 Dec. 2013
I looked all over the Internet for a puppy playpen with zip off base as all the reviews said that puppies managed to escape from Velcro ones. I could only find these in small sizes. As I wanted a pen with high sides, I ended up, against my better judgement, buying a Velcro base. Inevitably, he learned how to get the base undone after about a week and, even though he is only a cockapoo puppy, managed to climb out of it after another week. For the first week, it worked really well, but after that, it was useless. I gave it to my friend who had a tiny Jack Russell puppy and even he managed to escape from it. Chocolate teapot, anyone?

Yuppie Puppy - Marrow Bone With Jerky Flavour - Dog Chew Toy For Dogs - Medium
Yuppie Puppy - Marrow Bone With Jerky Flavour - Dog Chew Toy For Dogs - Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Ignored by my puppy, 12 Oct. 2013
Our puppy is not interested in this at all. It is the first thing like this that I have bought. It looks very plastic-y and I'm a bit worried about her swallowing the pieces of it, even though the packet states they are harmless.

Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz
Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, but doesn't last long., 12 Oct. 2013
I have to say, this really works. I've used it in clothes, furniture, hands, feet, fences, shoes and plants and it puts our puppy off biting straight away. However, it doesn't last. If you have sprayed it in the evening, it needs doing again in the morning. It is worth buying the biggest bottle you can find, and a refill.

Nylabone Puppy Teething Keys, Small
Nylabone Puppy Teething Keys, Small

2.0 out of 5 stars Puppy not interested, 12 Oct. 2013
These seem sturdy, but my puppy is not interested in them at all. Maybe because he's not quite into the teething stage yet. I'm hoping he will like them more as he gets older.

Page: 1 | 2