Profile for Mr Stephen J Lewins > Reviews

Content by Mr Stephen J L...

Mr Stephen J Lewins

Crocs Men's Yukon Clog Khaki 10123-297-680 10 UK
Crocs Men's Yukon Clog Khaki 10123-297-680 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
Bought these for going on holiday where its a bit of a trek to the beach. They are comforable and sincce then I have worn them so much that I have worn the tread out. I will be buying another pair!

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PC & 1 Smartphone & 1 Tablet, 1 Year subscriptions)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box!, 15 Jan 2014
Has worked fine all year protecting all our Pcs. I have just ordered the 2014 download version and hoping that that is as good..

NEW FUSION ELECTRIC FAT FREE 2L LITRE POPCORN MAKER MACHINE POPPER 1200W PARTY - APPROVED BY BBC FUSION FOOD CARE
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for when you have forgotten to get the snacks in!, 15 Jan 2014
This was bought for my parter. She loves the convenience of freshly made popcorn whenever she wants it, and without having to think about going to the shops. Only takes a few minutes too.

Salomon X Ultra Mid Gore-Tex Trail Walking Boots - 9.5
Salomon X Ultra Mid Gore-Tex Trail Walking Boots - 9.5
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of boots, 15 Jan 2014
These boots were bought on Amazon after trying them on in a store local to me where they were much more expensive. They are light and very comfortable as well as waterproof. I did a 6 mile walk first time out in them and no sore bits at all - like walking in a pair of boots I have had for years.

Corsair Builder Series CXM 430W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU
Corsair Builder Series CXM 430W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it!, 15 Jan 2014
This power supply has so far down what it is supposed to. Easy to install (even for an amateur like me) and runs very quietly.

EaziWipe Fridge Chalk Board - Magnetic Reverse Fixings - FREE Pen!
EaziWipe Fridge Chalk Board - Magnetic Reverse Fixings - FREE Pen!
Offered by BHMA Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to, 15 Jan 2014
I bought this as our family are learning a foreign language and we wanted a constant visual example of sentences that we can change week by week. This is perfect for this as it is magnetic and is now on the fridge in our kitchen.
My only (small) gripe is that the magnets on the back of it are relatively small - could do with 4 instead of 2.