Profile for Lynron > Reviews

Dobble Card Game
Dobble Card Game
Price: 11.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Dobble card game, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dobble Card Game (Toy)
Bought at same time as UNO with same recommendation, but it didn't appeal as much to grandchildren on holiday, although my granddaughter enjoys it.. It just didn't get a look-in with 4 boys.

UNO Cards
UNO Cards
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars UNO CARDS, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: UNO Cards (Cards)
Great game for all ages, recommended by daughter who also was recommended it!! Just come back from family holiday in Cornwall and I took it down to amuse 5 grandkids aged 6-16, who all became immediately addicted, not to mention eldest son who never plays games!!??

Mancala
Mancala
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 10.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Mancala, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mancala (Toy)
Everyone loves it except me, or should I say everyone gets it except me!! Bought with Anatomix , (which I love!!) cos I always try to buy unusual games for my granddaughter. Daughter, son-in-law and Megan love it, plus different people they've had staying over, but not me!! Might have something to do with a strange explanation of the rules but heyho, I just get cross playing the game cos I always lose!! Will try again another time, cos I bought it after reading all the good reviews.

New Srixon AD333 Yellow Balls - 1 Dozen
New Srixon AD333 Yellow Balls - 1 Dozen
Offered by GolfBase
Price: 13.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Srixon AD333 yellow golf balls, 9 Mar 2014
Bought as part of present for eldest son, no complaints so presume all is ok. They were requested so I couldn't go wrong!!

Anatomix
Anatomix
Price: 13.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Anatomix, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Anatomix (Toy)
Great educational but fun game, can get very competitive between me and 10 year- old granddaughter!! No blood spilt yet, though!!

Direct Hits (Standard)
Direct Hits (Standard)
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 4.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Killers direct hits, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Direct Hits (Standard) (Audio CD)
Bought as a present, no complaints from recipient so presume everything is fine.. Quite a good price as I remember

Emporio Armani SHE Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 50 ml
Emporio Armani SHE Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 50 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals
Price: 29.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Armani she, 9 Mar 2014
Bought as a present, no complaints from recipient so presume it's fine!! Quite a good price as I remember, and arrived in good time

Aqua Sphere Kick Board
Aqua Sphere Kick Board
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Aquasphere kickboard, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Kick Board (Sports)
It's fine, does was it says on the tin!! Granddaughter loves playing with it, even though she's a good swimmer, as does youngest grandson, who's just learned!!

Bioflow Sport Twin Wristband White/Black (M 19.0cm)
Bioflow Sport Twin Wristband White/Black (M 19.0cm)
Offered by SuperJacksGolfShop
Price: 24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Bioflow wristband, 28 Dec 2013
I.m sure I've already reviewed this but here goes! No complaints from eldest son for whom it was part of his 44th birthday present in December

K'NEX - Big Value Tub with Bricks - 325 Pieces - 12065
K'NEX - Big Value Tub with Bricks - 325 Pieces - 12065

4.0 out of 5 stars K'nex Big Value Tub, 28 Dec 2013
Bought as extra k'nex for my grandchildren to build when they visit! It's fine! Wouldn't have bought it if I and my family didn't already like K'nex stuff!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3