Profile for am852 > Reviews

Blow Monkey Nail Dryer [version:x7.5] by DELIAWINTERFEL
Blow Monkey Nail Dryer [version:x7.5] by DELIAWINTERFEL
Offered by DeliaWinterfel

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy happy:), 16 Dec. 2015
Came very quickly, just enough time to deliever it to my friend. I was worried if it would arrive late, lucky for me it came in 5 days. The product works well. i imagined it to be bigger in real life, oh well:)

Queenie
Queenie

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!!!!!<3, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Queenie (Kindle Edition)
This book is AMAZING! It makes you feel sad, frustrated, happy. At some parts you feel that you are Elsie! Best book I've read so far! I recommend it to anyone.( oh and by the way unabashedly your book report is Lies! Maybe you don't like her books cause you don't really want to enjoy them, it isn't just about bullies and boys shoes and she's scared of the dark) Best books ever!

The Longest Whale Song
The Longest Whale Song

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book by the best author, 22 Jun. 2013
Out of all the books I read this is by far the best. Funny, sad and some how annoying because of the bully Martha. It's a heart touching book, you can't help crying. I understand how Ella feels at school as she is being bullied even though at home her life is hard as her mother is seriously ill and she is living with her hateful stepfather. Read this book to find out if Ella can bring her mother back and if she'll ever get along with her stepfather.

My Sister Jodie
My Sister Jodie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever by the best author ever!!, 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: My Sister Jodie (Kindle Edition)
The only way to describe this book is FAB!!!!! I loved every single thing about it, it's such a lovely book. If your family is the most important thing to you this is the book for you!!!!