Profile for I've a Rose > Reviews

Content by I've a Rose

I've a Rose

Fall from Grace (Foxblood Series Book 3)
Fall from Grace (Foxblood Series Book 3)
Price: 3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 27 May 2014
I loved this series and read Fall from Grace in a day. I was a little bit dissapointed wiht the ending but it was a brilliant read and if you liek the Twilight/Law of the Lycan tpe books you'll love this series too.

Rebirth: The Beautiful Fallen Vol. 1
Rebirth: The Beautiful Fallen Vol. 1
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars An OK read, 31 Mar 2014
The story was quite good after you got past the bad grammar. I wasn't left with that 'OMG when's the next book out'. I think our heroine is a bit lame and she gave up on her hero too soon.

Free Four - Tobias tells the Divergent Knife-Throwing Scene
Free Four - Tobias tells the Divergent Knife-Throwing Scene
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Pointless story, 10 Mar 2014
I didn't see the point in printing this and I will not be recommending it to anyone or getting the pother stories in this series.

Reborn - alternate ending (The Born Trilogy Book 4)
Reborn - alternate ending (The Born Trilogy Book 4)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending, 10 Mar 2014
I preferred this ending, it was much better and lets face it we all love a good love story in our fiction novels

Imaginations
Imaginations
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW another winner, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Imaginations (Kindle Edition)
I read this in a day, which I know means I need to read it again to find the bit's Ive skimmed over. I loved this book Tara has the most wonderful imagination to be able to write such fantastic stories. My only negative thing is that at the moment there is no sequel and no idea of when it will be done. Ss a massive waiting game for the next book to come out.

Soul Mate (Book One)
Soul Mate (Book One)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 4 Sep 2013
I loved this book and couldn't put it down, at times I wondered where it was going but despite that I loved the storyline and the characters in it. I downloaded the 2nd book as soon as I finished the first and am a bit disappointed that there's not a third.