Profile for gamer > Reviews

Content by gamer

gamer

Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition (PS3)
Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition (PS3)
Offered by Cash Solutions Tunstall
Price: 8.73

5.0 out of 5 stars ADDICTIVE!!!!!, 9 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game at first I was playing in first person racing but I found it really hard. Then I looked at the manual and it said that I could change views! Now this is just one amazing aspect of this brilliant game. This game is very realistic and I thoroughly enjoy playing this game. I am next going to buy Gran Turismo 6 because I can predict that it will be as amazing as this. The range of cars the game has are outstanding from old Fords to new Ferraris. The tracks are also really good. You can race in cities and in actual racing tracks like in Daytona. You can also race in different climates like in the snow and on very dusty tracks.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Iron Patriot Minifigure Limited Edition (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Iron Patriot Minifigure Limited Edition (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPRESSIVE FOR A LEGO GAME!!, 1 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a very good game. Lego games are usually a disappointment but this isn't. At first I wasn't very excited but as I played I couldn't stop! Tt have impressed me. If you buy this game, you wont regret it.

Quantum of Solace (PS3)
Quantum of Solace (PS3)
Offered by Bonkers4Bargains!
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEPTIONAL! IT REALLY IS, 1 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
At the start of this game I was amazed. It is a blend of first and third person. This is by far my favourite shooting game, seconded by Time crisis 4. It includes scenes from Casino Royale and Quantum Of Solace, which impresses me a lot. Activision did it again.

Skylanders Giants: Starter Pack (PS3)
Skylanders Giants: Starter Pack (PS3)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 13.64

2.0 out of 5 stars Alright, not great, 1 Dec 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game and I was not very pleased as it was pretty much exactly like other skylanders games but a different storyline. I was not really pleased because it is quite a boring game in a way. If you are a skylanders fan, maybe get this game. If not, don't bother buying.

The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3)
The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3)
Offered by MyMemory
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS EPIC!!!, 1 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
For the Spiderman fans. If you are not sure about buying this game, buy it. It will keep you busy for hours. You can select what difficulty you want (Human, Hero, Superhero). My advice to you is BUY THIS GAME. You won't regret it.

Ghost Rider (PSP)
Ghost Rider (PSP)

5.0 out of 5 stars ICREDIBLE!!!!!!!, 1 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ghost Rider (PSP) (Video Game)
I was impressed. this game is incredible! Especially the driving levels. Although a bit short, it can keep you busy for a long time. BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!