Profile for benidormbrian > Reviews

Content by benidormbrian

benidormbrian

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony Universal SmartWatch 2 SW2 with Bluetooth One Touch NFC for Smartphones with Android 4.0 - Black Silicone

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 11 Oct 2014
The instructions are a little vague but I have now found my way around it. Handy little gadget to have as it means that I don't need to get my phone out of my pocket to see who is phoning me unless I need to answer it. A good buy.

Woodstock Chimes Windsinger Chimes of Orpheus - Silver
Woodstock Chimes Windsinger Chimes of Orpheus - Silver
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars peaceful sounding, 28 May 2014
bought these chimes almost a month ago but due to building work being carried out on the house I couldn't hang them up until the work was done (scaffolding in the way). they are now up and the sound is excellent when they catch even the slightest breeze, even though the didn't come cheap I am seriously thinking about buying another set. Woodstock wind chimes are excellent value for money and I would recommend them to anyone

Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD]
Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Pemberton

4.0 out of 5 stars funny but, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
arrived as promised on release date 17/2/14, did not watch the series when it was on tv but have seen the dvd now. while the 6th series is good I am afraid it was lacking in places and I feel series 7 may flop if the makers don't bring back many/all of the oridginal cast members such as gavin, troy, the oracle, chantel, etc. Benidorm the resort is excellent have been going there for 16 years.

3.85m Telescopic Ladder with Unique Integral Safety Stabiliser and Heavy Duty Carry Bag
Offered by Popamazing UK Shipping

1.0 out of 5 stars returned, 10 Nov 2013
this item was sent back as it became unsafe to use when only after a weeks use a retaining pin witch holds part of the ladder up failed while I was on it. fortunately I was only on the 4th rung. I've gone back to using my trusty extention ladder.

Doctor In Trouble [DVD]
Doctor In Trouble [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leslie Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars funny funny funny, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Doctor In Trouble [DVD] (DVD)
the doctor films are fun to watch for all the family without being too smutty many of todays so called films are not worth switching on the television for or worth buying an I am as broad minded as you can get.

Bakers Complete with Tasty Chicken and Country Vegetables 14 kg
Bakers Complete with Tasty Chicken and Country Vegetables 14 kg

3.0 out of 5 stars why is this double the price it use to be, 10 Nov 2013
I use to buy this on a regular basis from amazon but it is now cheaper to buy it from many large superstores. this flavour was only £18 but all the other flavours are between £30 & £35 and you only get 14kg when it use to be 15kg

Hi Viz High Intensity Reflective Tape Amber 25mm X 5M Weatherproof Strong
Hi Viz High Intensity Reflective Tape Amber 25mm X 5M Weatherproof Strong
Offered by DIRECT PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but worth it, 10 Nov 2013
needed something like this to make my motorbike even more visible to other road users and it works a treat very reflective.

Winalot Casseroles Selection  6 x 400 g (4 pack)
Winalot Casseroles Selection 6 x 400 g (4 pack)
Offered by Barocco

3.0 out of 5 stars far too exspensive now, 6 Nov 2013
have been buying my dog food from amazon for some time now but not anymore as the the price seems to have doubled over the last few months. what use to cost me £65 now costs £119. both asda and Tesco sell the same item for less than half this amount and they deliver in a time slot to suit you. I will never let my dog ( my best friend ) go hungry in fact I would go without food my self to be able to put a meal in front of her but with money being (for most people now) tight I like many others have to shop around to get a good deal and at the moment amazon haven't got that.

Music Of The Night
Music Of The Night
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Music Of The Night (Audio CD)
never heard of this guy until I watched a programme on tv about him and his music a few weeks ago from then on I was hooked. I have just received my copy of music of the night from amazon ( cd and dvd ) it is superb and worth every penny of the £9 it cost. I am now looking at other andre rieu cd's to buy his music is 1st class.

Winalot Classics Mixed in Jelly 24 x 400 g
Winalot Classics Mixed in Jelly 24 x 400 g
Offered by Livy 1

3.0 out of 5 stars packaging shocker, 21 Aug 2013
ordered on 19/8/13, delivered on 21/8/13 great service but that's where it ends as the packaging (shrink wrap plastic) was very hard to open. the label on each parcel clearly stated fragile but it looked as though the parcels looked as the had been thrown around and several of the cans were very badly damaged with 2 of so badly crushed they had burst open. if this is the standard of packaging now in use then I shall go back to buying my dogs food from the supermarket

Page: 1 | 2 | 3