Profile for benidormbrian > Reviews

Content by benidormbrian

benidormbrian

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CoastaCloud Yellow Super Bright Traffic Flash Beacon LED Warning Light Police Beacon Lamp Car Auto MotorBike Safety Lamp Magnetic Base
Offered by CoastaCloudUK

5.0 out of 5 stars safety on the road, 4 April 2015
Bought 3 of these to provide additional lighting (safety measure) for my motorbike, they are mounted on the top box and are a good way of letting other road users that you are there.

Carry on Columbus
Carry on Columbus
Dvd ~ Rik Mayall
Offered by PurpleBix DVDs

2.0 out of 5 stars keep your money in your pocket, 4 April 2015
This review is from: Carry on Columbus (DVD)
Poor quality picture, poor sound and the printing on the dvd is very amateurish. This carry on film is not a patch on the other carry on films

Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg
Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg

5.0 out of 5 stars wagg, 4 April 2015
My border collie appears to be enjoying it, she doesn't leave any in her bowl so I will most likely buy it again.

Sony CP-F10L 10000mAh Portable Battery / Charger / Power Supply Silver - 2x USB max 3.6A

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 10 Feb. 2015
Have used it a number of times since buying and it is worth its weight, has been there when I needed it and hasn't let me down yet

The Slipper Company - Mens Lace Tie Moccasin Slipper in Brown - Size 10 - Brown
The Slipper Company - Mens Lace Tie Moccasin Slipper in Brown - Size 10 - Brown
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars new slippers, 12 Jan. 2015
Comfortable and warm, good fit

Sony KDL40R483 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Television with Freeview - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 18 Dec. 2014
Biggest tv I've ever owned, set up very easy, good picture and sound, setting up the mirror cast feature took a while as the instructions are a little vague (my mobile is a Sony so that helped), all in all a good purchase and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of buying a new TV cheers sony.

Sony Universal SmartWatch 2 SW2 with Bluetooth One Touch NFC for Smartphones with Android 4.0 - Black Silicone

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 11 Oct. 2014
The instructions are a little vague but I have now found my way around it. Handy little gadget to have as it means that I don't need to get my phone out of my pocket to see who is phoning me unless I need to answer it. A good buy.

Woodstock Chimes Windsinger Chimes of Orpheus - Silver
Woodstock Chimes Windsinger Chimes of Orpheus - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars peaceful sounding, 28 May 2014
bought these chimes almost a month ago but due to building work being carried out on the house I couldn't hang them up until the work was done (scaffolding in the way). they are now up and the sound is excellent when they catch even the slightest breeze, even though the didn't come cheap I am seriously thinking about buying another set. Woodstock wind chimes are excellent value for money and I would recommend them to anyone

Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD]
Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Pemberton

4.0 out of 5 stars funny but, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
arrived as promised on release date 17/2/14, did not watch the series when it was on tv but have seen the dvd now. while the 6th series is good I am afraid it was lacking in places and I feel series 7 may flop if the makers don't bring back many/all of the oridginal cast members such as gavin, troy, the oracle, chantel, etc. Benidorm the resort is excellent have been going there for 16 years.

3.85m Telescopic Ladder with Unique Integral Safety Stabiliser and Heavy Duty Carry Bag
Offered by checknow

1.0 out of 5 stars returned, 10 Nov. 2013
this item was sent back as it became unsafe to use when only after a weeks use a retaining pin witch holds part of the ladder up failed while I was on it. fortunately I was only on the 4th rung. I've gone back to using my trusty extention ladder.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3