Profile for Lunarlinda > Reviews

LyDia professional 16 pieces black makeup brush set with black case
Offered by LyDia Beauty
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab set, 24 Jan 2014
What a brilliant set of brushes for the price. Brushes for every need and to think I was considering a branded brush that was 18.50, just for the one brush! These do the job just as well. Brill purchase.

ASI Ability Office Home Edition (PC)
ASI Ability Office Home Edition (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 24 Jan 2014
I was very annoyed when Office was taken from my computer, but i could purchase it again for 79.99!!

Did some homework and found this little gem. I haven't used it for much, just some basic c.v and job hunting stuff, but it's been just as good, if not better than Office, and at this price!!! wow, I'm a very happy bunny.

Was a bit shocked that when it arrived, it was a code on a piece of paper, but I worked out what to do and it was easy to install.

One in the eye for Microsoft, I hope.

Burlesque
Burlesque
Price: 6.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Burlesque (Audio CD)
I watched Burlesque recently and loved the film. Just had to get the soundtrack to sing along to whilst driving in my car. Just a good job I don't carry passengers though! What a singer Christina is, WOW!

Raymond Blanc by Anolon 2 Section Salt Box - Acacia Wood
Raymond Blanc by Anolon 2 Section Salt Box - Acacia Wood
Price: 13.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 9 Dec 2013
Fantastic quality salt and pepper box for use when cooking. Good looking sat on my worktop, I'm really pleased with this purchase.

Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Baby Emperor Penguin
Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Baby Emperor Penguin
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bless, 9 Dec 2013
I bought 3 of these handsome little fellas for my 3 grown up children as stocking fillers. I was hard to split them up as I'd got all 3 huddled together on my dressing table and they just reminded me of the recent t.v programme on penguins which I adored. Nice and soft and plush, they are a perfect little fellas to cuddle and stroke.

Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 2.
Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 2.
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct
Price: 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Posh Coffee, 9 Dec 2013
I absolutely refuse to buy one of those expensive coffees on the High Street so recently bought a milk frother. Percolated coffee with frothy milk in these cups makes me feel like I'm having a treat. The cups are also fab for serving hot chocolate with frothy milk and mini marshmallows on top. Who needs to waste money on expensive hype.

Cath Kidston Wild Flowers Assorted Mini Hand Cream Set
Cath Kidston Wild Flowers Assorted Mini Hand Cream Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smells, 9 Dec 2013
This little set is lovely. Fits in a handbag easily and I love all 3 floral scents. They are also very effective as a hand creams too. Lovely product and fantastic value for money. ( I ordered myself 3 packs to save on postage).

Ladybird LED star projector night light
Ladybird LED star projector night light
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Present or keep it?, 9 Dec 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old Granddaughter as one of her Christmas presents. I tried it when it arrived and actually fell asleep whilst deciding if I liked it or not! I like the blue steady colour and the fading in and out of all 3 colours best. I showed my 37 year old daughter before I wrapped it, and she wants one too! Good value for money, and I'll struggle to part with it at Christmas.

Elliott Long Handled Clothes Brush EL350
Elliott Long Handled Clothes Brush EL350
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a clothes brush, 9 Dec 2013
This brush is good for getting bits off clothing, as you would expect. It is the quality one would expect for the price.

Plush Soft Toy Grey Lop Eared Rabbit. 30cm.
Plush Soft Toy Grey Lop Eared Rabbit. 30cm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunny bliss, 9 Dec 2013
I bought this for a surprise present for my Hubby for Christmas. We used to have a real rabbit but I didn't want another when it died. Every time we see a rabbit, he say's "can I have one?" No, is always the definite answer, but I thought it would be nice to get him a toy one. Well, this one is fantastic. It's lovely to place on your knee and sit stroking it, very calming. It's soft and plush and a good looking rabbit, perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6