Profile for Mrs. P. Robinson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. Robinson

Mrs. P. Robinson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Pro Breeze™ 500ml Compact and Portable Mini Air Dehumidifier for Damp, Mould, Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Caravan, Office, Garage
Offered by The Body Source

2.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed in the dehumidifier, 13 Dec 2014
I am disappointed in the dehumidifier, I have purchased two and they are very inefficient ,one was for my small kitchen and the other for an even smaller toilet! after several hours there was a small amount of water in each one, but the windows were still completely steamed up, so in desperation I left the windows in the locked open position and that worked much better, and I did'nt bother with the dehumidifiers, they are a complete waste of money.

Superior Health Through Nutrition
Superior Health Through Nutrition
by Hay Howard William

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior book, 7 Nov 2014
This book is written for someone in the medical profession, I do stick to Dr Hays healthy diet and its perfect for one's immune system, the book I keep is called "Food combining for health" by Doris Grant, but I thought that Superior health through nutrition would give me even more insight into my diet, it does'nt Its very repetitious and quite costly too !

23 Paces to Baker Street [DVD]
23 Paces to Baker Street [DVD]
Dvd ~ Van Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars This film is one of the best, Vera Miles and Van Johnson are superb in ..., 30 Sep 2014
This film is one of the best, Vera Miles and Van Johnson are superb in this mystery, I will not give anything away but the tension builds from beginning to end.

The Comedy Of Errors - BBC Shakespeare Collection [1983]
The Comedy Of Errors - BBC Shakespeare Collection [1983]
Dvd ~ Roger Daltrey
Offered by WorldCinema

3.0 out of 5 stars saw The Comedy of Errors at Stratford upon Avon with lesser know actors and found it very funny., 30 Sep 2014
Roger Daltrey stole the show for me, I am a BIG Michael Kitchen fan, but was'nt impressed with him at all, saw The Comedy of Errors at Stratford upon Avon with lesser know actors and found it very funny.

Jude the Obscure BBC [1971 BBC Production] [DVD]
Jude the Obscure BBC [1971 BBC Production] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Powell

2.0 out of 5 stars I found this version of Jude quite boring, the book was far more interesting, 30 Sep 2014
As a staunch Thomas Hardy fan, I found this version of Jude quite boring, the book was far more interesting.

Leaming Barbara : Rita Hayworth:Her Story
Leaming Barbara : Rita Hayworth:Her Story
by Barbara Leaming

3.0 out of 5 stars I had no idea how poor Rita Hayworth had suffered at the hands of her ..., 30 Sep 2014
I had no idea how poor Rita Hayworth had suffered at the hands of her father, it does however explain why she was such a brilliant dancer, I could'nt finish the book as it was too depressing. It has however heightened my respect for this talented actress.

Round White Wooden Occasional Side Table
Round White Wooden Occasional Side Table

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Sep 2014
Nice for the price as it is real wood.

Saint-SaŽns: Danse macabre, Op.40
Saint-SaŽns: Danse macabre, Op.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Sep 2014
Love Saint-Saens, and when "Jonathon Creek" used it, had to buy it.

Daydreamer
Daydreamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Daydreamer (MP3 Download)
Any David Cassidy song is fine with me, but this has to be one of my favourites.

MEDIEVAL TAMWORTH.
MEDIEVAL TAMWORTH.
by Henry. Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Lived in this lovely old town for 34 years, ..., 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: MEDIEVAL TAMWORTH. (Hardcover)
Lived in this lovely old town for 34 years, this book says everything about far off days, there is a lot of old Tamworth still to see.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10