Profile for Mrs. P. Robinson > Reviews

Wool Overs Women's Lambswool Crew Neck Cardigan Pale Pink Large
Wool Overs Women's Lambswool Crew Neck Cardigan Pale Pink Large
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FIT, 7 April 2015
I am a size 16 and I wanted a long cardigan that fitted onto the hips without being to close or too baggy, so I ordered Large, its a perfect size 16, I am so pleased with it, I shall shortly treat myself to another (in another colour) Cardigans as good as this do not come along every day.

Sparks Fly Upward (Panther Books)
Sparks Fly Upward (Panther Books)
by Stewart Granger

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Granger, 25 Jan. 2015
How I disagree with Wendy Reid's comments, this book tells a fascinating story, not all sex although it is in there, and as regards David Niven that she mentions as being wittier than Granger, thats utter tosh, I have read all Nivens books and its down to individual taste, I found them quite boring in parts even though I liked Niven very much whereas Granger is brilliant and very funny, buy it, you wont regret it.

Pro Breezeģ 500ml Compact and Portable Mini Air Dehumidifier for Damp, Mould, Moisture in Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Caravan, Office, Garage
Offered by The Body Source

2.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed in the dehumidifier, 13 Dec. 2014
I am disappointed in the dehumidifier, I have purchased two and they are very inefficient ,one was for my small kitchen and the other for an even smaller toilet! after several hours there was a small amount of water in each one, but the windows were still completely steamed up, so in desperation I left the windows in the locked open position and that worked much better, and I did'nt bother with the dehumidifiers, they are a complete waste of money.

Superior Health Through Nutrition
Superior Health Through Nutrition
by Hay Howard William

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior book, 7 Nov. 2014
This book is written for someone in the medical profession, I do stick to Dr Hays healthy diet and its perfect for one's immune system, the book I keep is called "Food combining for health" by Doris Grant, but I thought that Superior health through nutrition would give me even more insight into my diet, it does'nt Its very repetitious and quite costly too !

23 Paces to Baker Street [DVD]
23 Paces to Baker Street [DVD]
Dvd ~ Van Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars This film is one of the best, Vera Miles and Van Johnson are superb in ..., 30 Sept. 2014
This film is one of the best, Vera Miles and Van Johnson are superb in this mystery, I will not give anything away but the tension builds from beginning to end.

The Comedy Of Errors - BBC Shakespeare Collection [1983]
The Comedy Of Errors - BBC Shakespeare Collection [1983]
Dvd ~ Roger Daltrey
Offered by Atronica

3.0 out of 5 stars saw The Comedy of Errors at Stratford upon Avon with lesser know actors and found it very funny., 30 Sept. 2014
Roger Daltrey stole the show for me, I am a BIG Michael Kitchen fan, but was'nt impressed with him at all, saw The Comedy of Errors at Stratford upon Avon with lesser know actors and found it very funny.

Jude the Obscure BBC [1971 BBC Production] [DVD]
Jude the Obscure BBC [1971 BBC Production] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Powell

2.0 out of 5 stars I found this version of Jude quite boring, the book was far more interesting, 30 Sept. 2014
As a staunch Thomas Hardy fan, I found this version of Jude quite boring, the book was far more interesting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2015 10:10 AM BST

Leaming Barbara : Rita Hayworth:Her Story
Leaming Barbara : Rita Hayworth:Her Story
by Barbara Leaming

3.0 out of 5 stars I had no idea how poor Rita Hayworth had suffered at the hands of her ..., 30 Sept. 2014
I had no idea how poor Rita Hayworth had suffered at the hands of her father, it does however explain why she was such a brilliant dancer, I could'nt finish the book as it was too depressing. It has however heightened my respect for this talented actress.

Round White Wooden Occasional Side Table
Round White Wooden Occasional Side Table

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Sept. 2014
Nice for the price as it is real wood.

Saint-SaŽns: Danse macabre, Op.40
Saint-SaŽns: Danse macabre, Op.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Sept. 2014
Love Saint-Saens, and when "Jonathon Creek" used it, had to buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10