Profile for Julie M. Burnaby > Reviews

Content by Julie M. Burnaby

Julie M. Burnaby "J. Burnaby" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic  KX-TG8061EB Single Colour DECT Phone with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG8061EB Single Colour DECT Phone with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice phone, 23 Feb 2014
I need a hands free phone and this has a good loudspeaker on it, and good volume for people on the other end to hear me - which is why I was replacing my old one. I am asthmatic so really don't want to have to shout to be heard at the other end when I am short of breath. After struggling to hear my daughter on her phone I have just bought another one for her as my other daughter had found it hard to hear me on my old phone and this one solved the problem for us.

Toshiba 32W1333 - 32" HD Ready LED TV with Freeview
Toshiba 32W1333 - 32" HD Ready LED TV with Freeview
Offered by TOTAL AV
Price: 215.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba telly, 23 Feb 2014
I already have a tosh in the living room and bought this for the bedroom and for playing ps3 on. Lovely clear picture - but the packaging was scarily poor - it arrived with a hole in the cardboard which I could put my hand through and touch the screen, so I was anxious in case it had been damaged. Fortunately it hadn't, but more luck than judgment on the packaging.

Womens/Ladies Nightwear Check Printed Pyjama Suit With Buttons, Beige 18
Womens/Ladies Nightwear Check Printed Pyjama Suit With Buttons, Beige 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyjamas, 23 Feb 2014
Very nice, comfortable, good quality fabric. Washes well. I may need to buy another pair soon as I am pleased with them.

Silentnight Anti Allergy Soft Mattress Protector: Double
Silentnight Anti Allergy Soft Mattress Protector: Double
Offered by Deeside Bed Centre
Price: 11.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsuitable fabric sides..., 23 Feb 2014
I loved it when I first used it, but despite checking it out thoroughly online and it being said that it could be washed on 60 degrees and tumble dried, after the first wash it came out of the tumble dryer with the fabric melting and sticking together and holes in it, so, I would not tumble dry it if you get one - which defeats the object for me as I don't want it hanging around the house and causing damp while it dries. Very disappointing from a name I thought was trustworthy - the side fabric really needs replacing with something more durable.

Regatta Women's Blissfull Insulated Jacket - Dark Burgundy, Size 18
Regatta Women's Blissfull Insulated Jacket - Dark Burgundy, Size 18

5.0 out of 5 stars new winter coat, 20 Nov 2013
I am very happy with my new winter coat - it is warm but lightweight - zips on pockets are also a good feature, so no losing things from pockets when taking coat off.

Summit 2433902 RV-34 Large Flat Glass Mirror with Suction Pad
Summit 2433902 RV-34 Large Flat Glass Mirror with Suction Pad
Price: 5.87

5.0 out of 5 stars For driving test, 19 Aug 2013
Purchased for driving test in own car because friend recommended it. Does the job, and cheaper than other mirrors I have seen, only problem I had was first one was broken on delivery, but was quickly replaced.

Euro 2 Pin to 3 Pin Converter Plug / Adapter - Black
Euro 2 Pin to 3 Pin Converter Plug / Adapter - Black
Offered by NowView
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars converter plug, 7 July 2013
This converter is a good product, it does what it is intended to do. I am very happy with it.

Hotsellnow4 Modern Aquarium Fish Tank Waterproof White 60 LED Lights Bar Under water Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Water Fish Tank Lights, 5 July 2013
A very good product, they are well sealed and truly submersible, unlike some other brands I have previously looked at. Good lights.

Wedo 270265016 Notelet Box 9.5 x 9.5 cm Full with 700 White Sheets Plastic Transparent
Price: 4.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical gift, 18 May 2013
I bought this as a gift for someone writing a biography and running out of notepaper - as an alternative to writing on old envelopes this was ideal, and friend commented the paper is thick enough to use both sides for notes.

Culinare 4 Way Grater
Culinare 4 Way Grater
Price: 7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy grater, 18 May 2013
I bought this for my daughter who had had problems with previous graters not being sturdy enough for her husband. This was greeted with enthusiasm as the handle is stronger than average and is screwed on.

Page: 1 | 2