Profile for dannyspencer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Classic Pop-Up Toy
Classic Pop-Up Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and fantastic, 5 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Classic Pop-Up Toy (Toy)
Nowadays you get a lot of toys meant to encourage your baby's development. Most of them are very complex, incorporating different shapes, music, textures and so on. And most of them are VERY expensive (well, no wonder, since they are so elaborate). And then you also have to buy new batteries periodically, which are not that inexpensive either.
This toy, on the other hand, is simply brilliant! Not only is it super cheap, but it's also very effective. The design is so simple, yet fantastic when it comes to catching your kid's attention and making the little one come up with new ideas! You wouldn't how many things a baby can and will do with 4 pegs and a wooden block!

1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
by John Lloyd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fact or no fact?, 5 Dec. 2012
I must say - I did enjoy this book (and still do, because I'm still reading it). There are quite a few really funny facts BUT, please be aware that some "facts" are in fact... fiction! I found a few mistakes and I am sure there are more. Anyway, it's enjoyable and it might make you laugh every now and again.

And They Lived Happily Ever After Retro Metal Hanging Sign
And They Lived Happily Ever After Retro Metal Hanging Sign
Offered by Apple Green Books and Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 6 Nov. 2012
Do you want a man's point of view? An honest one?... A really, really sincere, frank etc. one?..........
I actually like this product!!! Believe it or not, it is something men could/would like! I thought it would make a nice engagement present. And it did. Both future wife and husband were loved the little metal sign!

Solar Film (495A) Reflects UV Rays-Warm in winter/cool in summer.Click NEW for size options!
Offered by Gadget Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reusable product, 6 Nov. 2012
What a magnificent screen this is! In summer I had no problems whatsoever with the heat.
I found it easy to apply, but I am a crafty person in general, so that's maybe why. It probably also depends on how easily you can reach your windows...
So yeh, my experience with this product is a very good one.

ORIGINAL STAR WARS 'TROOPER' READY MADE BLACK CURTAIN SET BRAND NEW & SEALED
ORIGINAL STAR WARS 'TROOPER' READY MADE BLACK CURTAIN SET BRAND NEW & SEALED

5.0 out of 5 stars Curtains for Star Wars fanatic kids, 2 Nov. 2012
I have to say - I never thought I would get black curtains for my kid. Ever! But it turns out I did. My son simply insisted so much on me buying them, in the end I let him have his way. I used to be a Star Wars fan myself when I was his age. When seeing the curtains hung up I must admit that I kind of wished I had had the same curtains in my childhood. The black didn't put me off anymore. I like the curtains now and I think they are great for children who adore Luke Skywalker & Co.

The Magic Chain Wine Bottle Holder
The Magic Chain Wine Bottle Holder
Offered by DISCOUNT ZONE

5.0 out of 5 stars On how to impress your guests, 2 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Magic Chain Wine Bottle Holder
If you love wine and if your guests love wine, "The Chain" is the perfect way to display your wine bottles! Everyone will be impressed and the expensive, nice wine will be the centre of attention. And I don't think that the novelty wears off. It's just simply something nice and practical at the same time. I use it at most of my dinner parties.

Tex the Rocking Horse (The root'nest toot'nest rocking horse in town)
Tex the Rocking Horse (The root'nest toot'nest rocking horse in town)

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fantastic, 29 Oct. 2012
What an adorable little horse this is! Looking at my little boy rock on it brings back memories from when I was just a bit older than him and my sister and I would fight over the rocking horse our parents had bought us for Christmas. Ours couldn't "speak" though!
Lovely wood, great colours. Easy to assemble... Really wonderful toy!

A di Alessi Gianni Spaghetti Holder, Blue Lid, 200 cl, (AMDR08 AZ)
A di Alessi Gianni Spaghetti Holder, Blue Lid, 200 cl, (AMDR08 AZ)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice jar, 29 Oct. 2012
As a big pasta fan I always have tons at home. I don't really like plastic packaging, so I was glad to discover the Alessi jars. Really nice jars that also kinda put a smile on your face when you look at the little manny hanging from the lid. Maybe a bit too expensive for being "just" a jar, but I'd still buy it again.

Little Miss Sunshine [DVD] [2006]
Little Miss Sunshine [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Abigail Breslin
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Indie movie for the whole family!, 24 Aug. 2012
This one is a really nice indie movie which surprised me with it's popular success. It is perfect for watching it together with the whole family as it is a family story itself! Everybody will find someone in this movie to identify with, even if they are that strange characters, they also have something in them that touches our hearts and speaks for us. The style and characters of this movie reminded me in Wes Anderson, for example The Royal Tenenbaums or The Darjeeling Limited and this is a big compliment! Great discovery!

The Darjeeling Limited [DVD] [2007]
The Darjeeling Limited [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Owen Wilson
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars in my top ten!, 24 Aug. 2012
Oh I love Wes Andersons movies! They have always something in common, I think it's the somehow bizarre outsider characters and their certain humour which is a bit ironic and black! This one here was so far my favourite when I saw it on cinema and as I put a collection together these days of my all time favourite movies this one is at least in the top ten! Super hilarious and the actors play so well! Never thought to see them together as brothers, but it matches because those brothers couldn't be any more different! Also features a great soundtrack, "where do you go to my lovely" is still on my mind!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5