Profile for felicityfg. > Reviews

Content by felicityfg.

felicityfg.

Page: 1 | 2
Cross My Heart: (Alex Cross 21)
Cross My Heart: (Alex Cross 21)
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 15 Nov. 2014
As always good read Patterson never lets me down. The ending left me wanting more so I bought the sequel

1 x Adjustable Friction Door Restrictor Stay - A high quality 335mm concealed uPVC door restrictor is designed to provide adjustable resistance to uPVC, french or double doors, stays open in any position with the adjustable friction pad. It can be set to limit door movement to 90° degrees, which stops the door hitting sill end caps off etc.
Offered by Home Secure

Hotel Image - Mushroom Leather (4 UK)
Hotel Image - Mushroom Leather (4 UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 16 Sept. 2014
Once again I am thrilled with this product Clarks shoes never let me down.

Sherlock - Series 3 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch

5.0 out of 5 stars offf to aussie, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my daughter and sent it to Australia she loved it and she cant wait for the next series

Manchester Brace Yourself: Rangers are Coming
Manchester Brace Yourself: Rangers are Coming

3.0 out of 5 stars okay read, 3 Mar. 2014
I tried so hard to get a paper copy but to no avail so got it via kindle easy read but glad I only paid minimal amount for it.

Outdoor Solar Mosaic Table Lantern Lights, 4 Pack
Outdoor Solar Mosaic Table Lantern Lights, 4 Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Awaiting spring, 1 Jan. 2014
I like the lights they look lovely, however, I bought them for a friend as a Christmas present but they will not be used until spring. I cannot comment on how they look whilst working but she is very pleased with them. They were a very good price and delivery was free so I will deal with this company again if they look good I will buy myself some.

ORNATE CAST IRON BROLLY UMBRELLA & WALKING STICK STAND
ORNATE CAST IRON BROLLY UMBRELLA & WALKING STICK STAND
Offered by Garden Selections Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars present, 1 Dec. 2013
This is the second one I have ordered this is a Christmas present. The quality of this item is excellent I would recommend this umbrella stand great price

AA Solar Light Rechargeable Batteries (pack of 4) - Ni-Hm
AA Solar Light Rechargeable Batteries (pack of 4) - Ni-Hm
Offered by Cell Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 25 July 2013
These batteries seem to have a long life and recharge very well good price good service thank you I would recommend them.

Hozelock Compact Cart with 30m Hose
Hozelock Compact Cart with 30m Hose
Offered by Crowders

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing part, 3 Jun. 2013
On delivery of this hose we found that the reel handle was missing. I contacted amazon who offered me a refund; I decided against this and contacted Hozelock directly and was able to purchase a handle at a cost which I did. Even with the cost of the handle it was still cheaper than the next price on offer. I informed amazon of my decision to keep the faulty hose and they refunded me the cost of the handle. The customer service team were 1st class thank you very much.

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 April 2013
This little gadget is fantastic so light so easy to use I would recommend this product 100% great price thanks

Page: 1 | 2