Profile for F. Morimont > Reviews

Content by F. Morimont

F. Morimont (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
AUKEY Quick Charge 2.0 Car Charger 30W 2 Ports with AiPower Technology for Samsung S7, S7 Edge, HTC One M8, Sony Xperia Z4, iPhone 6s and more; Including a 3.3ft micro USB cable (Black)
Offered by Tianyue Dazzling

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 13 Jun. 2016
I have two items I like to charge in the car, my phone and my sat nav. This charger does exactly that. I would even say it charges as well as when it's plugged in straight to the wall. I couldn't have said that from the other chargers I had before. It came in a lovely box, it's a nice design and manage to charge both my phone and sat nav at the same time.

AndkYwd Door bell, Portable Wireless Doorbell Long Range Operating with LED Light Indicator | Cordless Doorbells Kit 52 Melodies | 1 Plug in Receiver 1 Push Button | 4 Levels of Adjustable Volume | Battery Operated, Black
Offered by Shanghai Yongsheng Trade Co., Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bell but didn't last long!, 13 Jun. 2016
I thought I already wrote a review, but didn't. If I did, it would have been a lovely review. It was simple to install, and worked pretty well at the beginning. The design is nice and simple. The choice of melody is quite limited as majority are not really good and a lot are Chinese. But for the price, I thought I couldn't really complain. Unfortunately, after a month of use, it started to work randomly. As I heard some reviews saying that it could be a lost signal between too many doors, we changed it directly to the hall but lowered the volume. Still same issue, I sort of forget it until one day I realised it just didn't work at all anymore. I thought it could be the battery is low. I changed it, but still the same problem. I realised that when the cover for the from the front door bell is off, it worked a bit better by pressing the little spring, but as soon as you put the cover back on...nothing. I just returned it unfortunately.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 & Premiere Elements 14 - Student/Teacher Edition (PC/Mac)

1.0 out of 5 stars Adobe registration is ridiculous, 28 Mar. 2016
The registration is absolutely ridiculous!!!! With the CD you buy, you get a card with the Product Code you need for the registration like any other software. They explain what to do to register. It seems simple enough right. Now, the registration: 1. You need to give your name, your address, you phone number, the product code AND the proof of purchase to register. Why the proof of purchase as the product code should be enough, but OK, let's do it... You send those information to Adobe, and then you wait 3 days for them to come back to you. The response is: Sorry, it seems there is a problem with your product code, you need to send the card with the product code on as another proof! Oh and because it's the student version which you paid more for it, you need to send a proof you are a student too!!! In the UK, you don't have a student card so our only option is to send our son's report. So, we sent the report. Now, we are still waiting for them to come back to us to see whether one day we are going to be able to use the Software we paid almost £80 and is now reduce (I wonder why!!!). We will update you on this....and maybe we will be able to review the product itself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2016 5:17 PM BST

Tefal Comfort Max Stainless Steel Non-stick Saute Pan and Lid, 26 cm - Silver
Tefal Comfort Max Stainless Steel Non-stick Saute Pan and Lid, 26 cm - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it!, 17 Mar. 2016
I bought this pan as a replacement as another Tefal one but only 24 cm. I was looking for a bigger one as with three children becoming teenagers it was necessary. I cook everything in non-stick pan, sauce, chilli, meat balls, etc It is quite heavy but the two handles make it easy to lift it. The non-stick work a treat and the cleaning is a quick wipe with soapy water. Another good buy from Tefal, I have never been disappointed.

Vinsani Tri Blade Spiral Vegetable Fruit Slicer Spiralizer Cutter Red & White
Vinsani Tri Blade Spiral Vegetable Fruit Slicer Spiralizer Cutter Red & White
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 15 Mar. 2016
It works brilliantly. The only down side as it creates lots of waste, the centre can't be used and the last bit where you insert the grips either. Apart from that, very easy to use and make a change in your day to day cooking.

Outray Women's Buttons Style Winter Warm Cashmere Gloves 4454C1 Grey
Outray Women's Buttons Style Winter Warm Cashmere Gloves 4454C1 Grey
Offered by OUTRAY

4.0 out of 5 stars Verygood for the money!, 11 Mar. 2016
I like the design, smart/casual. Shame they don't do in large. Shame about the little buttons who dropped very quickly. I didn't notice until too late, but I am sure you can find some buttons in shops. I have very long fingers so those gloves are a bit on the small sizes.We are lucky it hasn't been a very cold winter as I don't think they would be warm enough. But they are not ski gloves...All in all, for the price, I am really pleased.

Venus Snap Razor and 3 Embrace Blades Pack
Venus Snap Razor and 3 Embrace Blades Pack
Offered by Your247Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blades for a great price!, 11 Mar. 2016
I can't complain, the blades are really good and even the razor itself is good. Venus has started to make some blades with a sort of wax on it that melt within days living the blades non usable as scraping your skin almost. These ones are standard Gillette. And the price is extremely good. Will buy again...

At the World's End
At the World's End
by Catherine Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for kids with dyslexia, 11 Mar. 2016
This review is from: At the World's End (Paperback)
I bought this book for my son who has dyslexia and he read it all. For him, it's a five start. He generally can't finish his books.

Helix Oxford Metal Compass G05011
Helix Oxford Metal Compass G05011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose..., 11 Mar. 2016
Not fit for purpose. It was opened when I received it and obviously used.

BiC KiDS Evolution Colouring Pencils in Can (Pot x 60)
BiC KiDS Evolution Colouring Pencils in Can (Pot x 60)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for lots of colouring pencils!, 25 Jan. 2016
Great when you have children that lose their colour pencils all the time but love drawing... The box is very practical but not very strong so had to transfer them in a proper pencils box. The colouring pencils are very strong for that price, good deal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17