Profile for Bilwheel > Reviews

Content by Bilwheel

Bilwheel "Bil" (Lincolnshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Carvela Women's Jerry Black Ballet 3250709979 5 UK
Carvela Women's Jerry Black Ballet 3250709979 5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes but seconds, 3 Oct. 2014
These are a really lovely pair of shoes but the pair I received are definately seconds. The advert made no mention of this. The bow on the left shoe is off centre. I have kept them as it isn't really noticeable when worn but it would have been nice to know this before purchasing.

Happy 70th Birthday Cake Topper Made With Sugar Icing
Happy 70th Birthday Cake Topper Made With Sugar Icing
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product!, 25 July 2014
Super product, very easy to use. Fast delivery. Highly recommended.

Beat The Boss 3
Beat The Boss 3

5.0 out of 5 stars beat the boss, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Beat The Boss 3 (App)
Awesome game and a must have app. Get this if you love pretty much anything and you will definitely not be disappointed with it.

Strike Fighters Attack
Strike Fighters Attack

5.0 out of 5 stars the best app for your kindle fire HD ever, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Strike Fighters Attack (App)
The gameplay is brilliant and it keeps you wanting to play more and more. Love it and would recommend it to anyone who wants a new app about warfare

Ted Baker Women's Mayter Brown Metallic Special Occasion Heels 9-11870 5 UK
Ted Baker Women's Mayter Brown Metallic Special Occasion Heels 9-11870 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoes, fab price, 2 Dec. 2013
These are an absolutely gorgeous pair of shoes by Ted Baker. I bought the pair in the brown metallic glitter and they will be great for over the Christmas period. I would've given 5 stars but the pair I received were slightly imperfect. One of the gold insoles was very creased and the 'Ted Baker' ticket inside was not properly stitched in. Not a problem as you can't see this when they are worn but obviously I wasn't aware of this when I purchased them.

Umi Youth Collinn III Black Lace-Up Flat 357161-005 4 UK, 37 EU
Umi Youth Collinn III Black Lace-Up Flat 357161-005 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Super shoes, great quality., 3 Sept. 2013
We have purchased Umi shoes for my son previously and they are always very well made and wear well. I snapped these up when I saw them on Amazon at £36. In the past we have paid upwards of £50, so these were a bargain. The innersoles are well padded offering more support to the foot. My son has quite narrow feet and these shoes are ideal. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality, excellent shirt., 21 Aug. 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friends 50th birthday. The item arrived quickly and was well packaged. The shirt was well made and a bargain! Very highly recommended.

Moda in Pelle Women's Play Coral Wedges Pla02 5 UK
Moda in Pelle Women's Play Coral Wedges Pla02 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous wedge heels to add a splash of colour to any outfit., 25 July 2013
These are a super pair of wedge heel sandals. Despite being quite high, they are really comfy to wear. I love the colour - great for brightening up any outfit. Definately one of my best buys.

Star Cutouts Cut Out of Niall Boyband
Star Cutouts Cut Out of Niall Boyband
Offered by Powneys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, super fast delivery., 23 Jun. 2013
I ordered this item for a friend who was doing a 1D themed party for his daughter. Item arrived the next morning, well packaged. One happy girl! Highly recommended. A+

16GB capacity pen with a 4GB card included (Supporting System: Windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista, Mac 10.4, Linux)
Offered by discountedtoyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Super gift for any gadget lover!, 22 May 2013
I bought this as a birthday gift for a friend of my son (11 years old). He absolutely loves it and says it was his favourite present. I opted for the 'super saver' delivery and received the item 2 days later. Great product, great company. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2