Profile for JacBanBoo > Reviews

Universal Pro Arm Sling
Universal Pro Arm Sling
Offered by Medstoc Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 30 Jan. 2016
Arrived quickly from seller-not a bad sling at all for the money. I think that if you needed more support from elbow to wrist it wouldn't be enough, but
for me with a shoulder problem it did the job OK. As reviews for this vary I wondered if I was chucking money away but I liked the fact I could adjust the sling to hold my wrist higher or lower, depending on progress of healing. Not bad at all really.

1 Bunch of Fake Cineraria Artificial Flower Bouquet Home Office Decor (Rose red and Pink)
Offered by Poter Store ( HK SHIPPING )

3.0 out of 5 stars and some are better than others, 12 Nov. 2015
Ordered a few different colours of these, from various sellers, and some are better than others. This particular bunch was a bit more sparse than the others and not even the right colour...light orange and yellow rather than different shades of pink, which is why I've marked it down star-wise, but saying that, the colour is nice enough and to be honest for just over a quid they aren't that bad. I think you take a bit of pot luck with this sort of stuff and this particular bunch was not as nice as the others, but looked pretty enough when mixed in with the other bunches.

1 Bunch of Cineraria Artificial Flower Bouquet Home Office Decor (Fuchsia and Purple)
Offered by Mangomekyes

4.0 out of 5 stars and I wasn't expecting anything wonderful, but they are not bad at all for ..., 3 Nov. 2015
These took a little while to arrive, and I wasn't expecting anything wonderful, but they are not bad at all for the money, colours are nice and bright without being nasty looking, and there were quite a few flower heads, so they weren't too sparse.All in all for a bit over a quid they were a pleasant surprise!

The Marx Brothers: Animal Crackers [DVD]
The Marx Brothers: Animal Crackers [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Marx Brothers
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars daft but funny story revolving widely around a 'sort of' plot, 3 Nov. 2015
Another cracker from the Marx Brothers, daft but funny story revolving widely around a 'sort of' plot. It might be old but it still makes you laugh. I'm still not sure what the title has to do with the film, but hey ho, it's still worth watching especially if all the gloom and doom are getting you down and you want cheering up and need a giggle or two!

The Marx Brothers: Horse Feathers [DVD]
The Marx Brothers: Horse Feathers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Groucho Marx
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff., 3 Nov. 2015
This might be an old film, but it made me laugh more than some recent 'comedies' I have seen. No real plot to speak of, as usual, and I don't know what the title has to do with it either, but who cares? Very daft, but very enjoyable. Great stuff.

Eternal Light
Eternal Light

5.0 out of 5 stars I've listened to this CD a couple of times now and she has the most beautiful voice - no harshness or trilling, 10 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Eternal Light (Audio CD)
I had never even heard of Elin until I heard her sing, purely by chance, on Classic FM. I've listened to this CD a couple of times now and she has the most beautiful voice - no harshness or trilling, just pure and clear. I would imagine that if angels sang, they would (or should) sound like this. Absolutely wonderful voice. Thanks, Classic FM, and Elin.

Cadfael
Cadfael

5.0 out of 5 stars but I love this CD, 21 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Cadfael (Audio CD)
Very hard CD to get, and always at an expensive price alas, but I love this CD. I miss the series so this and the DVDs are great reminders. Lovely music. Why hasn't it been re-released here?

Morning Glory
Morning Glory

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth looking out for, 21 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Morning Glory (Audio CD)
Bought this on a whim from a shop in Glastonbury after hearing it playing, and I've never regretted it! Very good CD, and well worth looking out for if you like this sort of folky pagan music. Good stuff.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement toothbrush heads, 21 Aug. 2015
Second time I've ordered these, perhaps not as sturdy as the original Precision brushes, but I've found them good value for money and good for sprucing up the old gnashers. No problems at all.

Replacement Remote Control for Hitachi 22 LD5550U (batteries included)
Replacement Remote Control for Hitachi 22 LD5550U (batteries included)
Offered by Remote Controls Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good replacement control, 12 July 2014
Very good replacement control, easy to use straight away - no more waving the original control about in front of the tele to get the channel to change. A good product and arrived quickly. Very pleased, so far so good!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4