Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Personalised Baby Dressing Gown Bath Robe Available in Pink, Blue or White 6-12m 12-18m 18-24m
Offered by Trudi Downie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bath robe at a great price, 14 July 2016
I'm really pleased with this bath robe. I ordered it for a present and the recipient is absolutely thrilled with it. I had a query regarding the delivery date as I was only back in the UK for a couple of day and the customer service is excellent. I would not hesitate to buy again if the occasion arises.

Rocket Dog Women's Gem Sandals
Rocket Dog Women's Gem Sandals
Price: £21.60 - £39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals for wide feet!, 8 July 2016
I have super wide feet and have trouble finding sandals where my feet don't squish out over the sides and I don't have that problem with these sandals. I wanted some comfortable sandals but didn't want a completely flat heel. I usually take a size 5-5Ĺ and ordered a size 6 and they fit perfectly. I love them so much that I've bought a second pair in beige.

Regatta Women's Haldus Fleece - Light Vanilla 12
Regatta Women's Haldus Fleece - Light Vanilla 12
Offered by BrandBuys (SMD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 28 Jun. 2016
Very warm and not too bulky. Pockets have zips so your things don't fall out.

Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml
Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle eye cream, 28 Mar. 2016
This is a miracle eye cream. Although I don't have wrinkles or fine lines around my eyes, one of eyes (only one, weird isn't it?) has been puffy with a big black circle underneath it whilst the other eye shows no sign of puffiness or a dark circle. No amount of cover up managed to conceal the puffiness. I have been using this eye cream for about a week now and my horrible puffy, black eye has practically disappeared. I will certainly continue to use this product.

HUAN XUN Stainless Steel Tiny Name Necklace, Nicole
HUAN XUN Stainless Steel Tiny Name Necklace, Nicole
Offered by Well Done Fashion LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2016
Very good necklace at a good price.

Lifemax Heated Footplate
Lifemax Heated Footplate

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this footplate, 2 Feb. 2016
Love this footplate. I work from home in my basement office and am at the computer all day. I suffer from cold feet in the winter and really hate the amount of electricity that a fan heater uses. With this fantastic product to keep my feet warm and a fleece dressing gown over my clothes (have to whip it off if anybody knocks at the door) I'm now toasty without spending a fortune on electricity.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective and inexpensive, 8 Sept. 2014
I resorted to buying these because after buying new glasses I couldn't get them adjusted so they didn't stop sliding down my nose. These little things do the job, they're inexpensive and not uncomfortable (I don't notice them). It's a bit of a pain when taking glasses on and off but I guess it's just one of those things!

SUPER Coarse Replacement Refill Rollers Compatible with Emjoi Micro-Pedi Callous Remover for Rough and Tough Calluses (4 pack)
Offered by The Pedi Store.

5.0 out of 5 stars No difference from the originals!, 8 Sept. 2014
Having used these for over a week now, I truly cannot differentiate between these compatible rollers and the originals. These super course rollers are good for hard skin - save time and battery life on your Micro Pedi. Would definitely buy again.

The Pedi Store EXTRA Coarse Micro Mineral Replacement Rollers Compatible with Emjoi Micro-Pedi Callous Remover for Rough Calluses (12 pack)
Offered by The Pedi Store.

5.0 out of 5 stars No difference from the originals!, 8 Sept. 2014
Having used these for over a week now, I truly cannot differentiate between these compatible rollers and the originals. Would definitely buy again.

IVSO Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand - NOT Fit Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 (Rose)

2.0 out of 5 stars Microphone obscured when tablet is angled, 28 Oct. 2012
The case itself is good value for money BUT after several poor quality Skype calls I have now discovered that the microphone sits directly on the cover when the tablet is tilted. This means that the mike is covered up and next to no sound gets picked up. Have ended calls due to the frustration of the caller and the receiver. One solution would be to adjust the angle of the tablet but then the view is of the ceiling and rather defeats the object of video calling.

If you're not going to use the microphone function on your tablet then this case would be great for you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2014 1:15 PM GMT