ARRAY(0xb3d0ef3c)

Diary Of An Ordinary Woman
by Margaret Forster
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 18 Mar 2014
This was an excellent read. I couldn't put it down and was very disappointed when it ended. Definitely recommend it.

Cranium
Cranium
Offered by Fun Collectables
Price: 29.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
I bought this game for the family to play over Christmas. It was great fun and has had much use since.

Trust Me
Trust Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trust Me (Paperback)

Derwent Inktense Blocks (Pack of 36)
Derwent Inktense Blocks (Pack of 36)
Price: 26.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Mar 2014
I love these blocks. The colours are brilliant (literally) and very easy to use. They work well alongside Inktense pencils.

Forgive Me
Forgive Me
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Forgive Me (Paperback)

Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 334 SB20 Tips Desktop Box - Assorted Colours (Pack of 20)
Price: 11.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 Mar 2014
Excellent pens. I already had a set of 4 that I 'found' when clearing out my workroom. Despite having been sitting around for years they hadn't dried up at all. I used them and quickly decided to buy the larger set. I wasn't disappointed - beautiful colours and lovely to draw with.

Camellia
Camellia
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Camellia (Paperback)
I discovered Lesley Pearse by accident when I heard someone ask for her books in a shop. I am now hooked. I would never have chosen her books from the covers - they give the impression that they are romance novels but they are so much more than that. This is one of my favourites so far.

Father Unknown
Father Unknown
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Father Unknown (Paperback)

Till We Meet Again
Till We Meet Again
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Till We Meet Again (Paperback)

Holly Webb Set Magic Molly 6 Books Collection Animal & Pets Story Pack (The Good Luck Duck, The Secret Pony, The Shy Piglet, The Wish Puppy, The Invisible Bunny, The Witch's Kitten) (Magic Molly Collection)
by Holly Webb

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Mar 2014
These books were a gift for my 7 year old granddaughter. She read them in no time so I guess that is a good recommendation. She was delighted with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3