Profile for Goatlips > Reviews

Content by Goatlips

Goatlips (Buckinghamshire, England.)

ByteStor 32GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Blue Flash Drive
ByteStor 32GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Blue Flash Drive

1.0 out of 5 stars "It did not meet Xbox (360) performance recommendations", 8 Mar 2014
I put it in the front of my Xbox and configured it (casing too fat for the rear port). It took, seemingly, a long time (almost a minute) and I was then mortified to be presented with the message, "Device configured, but it did not meet Xbox (360) performance recommendations", going on to say that it would cause problems. I only bought it to install the 7.8GB GTAV Game Disc (2) onto, to increase the game's graphical load times to decrease pop up and improve textures, so this is worthless to me.
If the performance isn't good enough for an Xbox it can't be good enough for a PC either. I bought this 'legit' stick because I was sold a "32GB" one off EBay for 3, which only had 7GB working and 22.9GB damaged, yet even that met the 360's performance requirements!
I will try a 32GB Kingston, PNY or SanDisk after I've returned this slug.
Very disappointing experience trying to buy a memory stick this week and none of them give read/write speeds in the description, so it's just 'hit and hope'. :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2014 5:57 AM GMT