Profile for fabienne berthier > Reviews

Content by fabienne berthier

fabienne berthier

Voltrega White Guinea Pig Cage 933 White
Voltrega White Guinea Pig Cage 933 White

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a guinea pig cage and it shouldn't ..., 5 Jan. 2016
This is not a guinea pig cage and it shouldn't be sold as such. It is only half the size of the minimum requirement for 1 guinea pig and they should always live in pair .

Aliens: Colonial Marines: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Aliens: Colonial Marines: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by rockaway-records

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't even got it, 28 April 2014
I absolutely love the film and the games does have a different story but still dead scary!!!!!!!!!!!! The graphics are amazingly realistic as well also as well as fighting aliens in a beautifully illustrated environment you can fight the parasites and also the evil army guys who want to take and experiment on the alien get it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2014 1:28 AM BST

Roaring 20s
Roaring 20s
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Roaring 20s (Audio CD)
Rizzle kicks are one of my faveroute rappers and their new album is brilliant I advise any one to get it

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles - Bundle (Ninten
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles - Bundle (Ninten

5.0 out of 5 stars bring them back, 11 Mar. 2014
i bought the game once but it did not work. I returned back to Game and went on YouTube to see what I was missing out on and I was so angry. you are the only retailer that can bring bak this bundle please do this thanks my son would appreciate it

GTA: Chinatown Wars (Nintendo DS)
GTA: Chinatown Wars (Nintendo DS)
Offered by bnhlmt

5.0 out of 5 stars exellent, 14 Feb. 2014
grand theft auto Chinatown wars is an excellent game I enjoy it every time I play it and so does my little brother its very fun on free mode and some missions you just get to annihilate the place it may be one of the oldest and graphics kinda sucky but I love blowing up buildings in the rhino tank hint go to Francis Intel airport search for a while and you can get a free tank!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2014 1:29 AM BST