Profile for Paul Raja > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Westland Eraza Slug and Snail Killer 1kg
Westland Eraza Slug and Snail Killer 1kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient garden slug and snail killer., 9 Sep 2014
Definitely kills slugs, snails in the outdoors. But indoors it doesn't work as well. Probably because of a lack of moisture. I have my slugs entering the house through some vents and this dropped at the entrance does not deter them. In the garden though this is a nuclear bomb. Won't last long in heavy rains or rainy days. But can't find a cheaper alternative. Because it's bright blue it helps to identify this from sand or tiny gravel. Noticed that professional gardeners also tend to use this

Invero® 3 Button USB Wheel Mouse with Smooth Rubber Rim, Rubber Scroll and LED Light - Simple Plug & Play NO Batteries Required, Supports All Windows and Mac OS Systems (Light Blue)
Offered by Invero

4.0 out of 5 stars Value price but robust quality and looks good too., 9 Sep 2014
Decent build quality and works for iMac. Keep the laser view clear of objects and you are fine. For the price it's good quality.

The Life and Prayers of Saint Anthony of Padua
The Life and Prayers of Saint Anthony of Padua

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little companion, 9 Sep 2014
Nice little overview of the life of St Anthony and some great little prayers to help us in our daily life or moments of crisis. Well worth the download for all devotees of this miraculous Saint.

Instant Confidence  (Book and CD)
Instant Confidence (Book and CD)
by Paul McKenna

2.0 out of 5 stars Works only for a little while, 9 Jun 2014
Most people who wrote reviews have probably done so a few months of weeks after buying the book and trying it out. I bought this book and started using it exactly 15 months ago. I came with an open mind and to be honest the first few weeks I really felt confident and my voice deepened and I surprisingly opened up conversations to strangers or people I bump into all the time but was too shy to speak to. The number of exercises, visualisations and time listenting to the CD over and over again is not practical in the medium to long term. Not doing the exercises particulary the 5 minute one in front of the mirror and listening to the CD means that slowly all that confidence wears off in a short while. Meaning you need to reach for the CD again. That was not the idea in the first place. I was looking for a permandent session or something that can put me a state for the rest of my life. From that perspective this book just wont do it.
And I think hypnosis overall cannot take away all underlying issues a person has permanentely other than put a temporary stop in some cases. If you have self confidence issues I would recommend finding out the underlying issues (usally a traumatic memory from childhood, bullying or an environment that is totally alien). Best bet is to go with what you are familiar with and stay there. Thats why most people stay in one place and avoid conflict.

Zap-It Insect Bite Relief Relieves The Itch After An Insect Bite - Green
Zap-It Insect Bite Relief Relieves The Itch After An Insect Bite - Green
Offered by EVAQ8

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective in reducing the sting, 11 Sep 2013
Used it when we had mosquito bites and it was effective in taking away the pain. The only issue is that it is small and the little strap on it is almost useless. Wish we had a bigger strap so that we could hang it around the neck or over the bed post. Due to this we lost our little wonder during our journey and had to live with the pain. Ouch!!

5 Cities® 32" Lightweight Expandable Luggage Suitcase trolley Bag (navy 32")
5 Cities® 32" Lightweight Expandable Luggage Suitcase trolley Bag (navy 32")

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 11 Sep 2013
USed it once to go abroad and it did the job well. Does come with a key lock but I used a standard lock instead. Light and strong and worth the price. Now to see if this can handle multiple journeys before it comes undone.

Pyramid Repel 55 Insect/Mosquito Repellent Deet Spray - 120ml
Pyramid Repel 55 Insect/Mosquito Repellent Deet Spray - 120ml
Offered by Activecare Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very effective, 11 Sep 2013
Took this to India during the Monsoon season. USed it on family. There was not much protection from it. Maybe the amount of DEET (55 vs the usual 100) in it took away the edge. Even though we slept in an air conditioned room with the ceiling fan on. My kids were left with a lot of mosquito bites on the arms and face or basically any bit of skin that was not covered by clothing. I will skip this next time for a more stronger version.

Black 2 Dual Socket Car Cigarette Charger w/ USB Port
Black 2 Dual Socket Car Cigarette Charger w/ USB Port

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Not Durable, 30 Oct 2012
I put in the car vacumn cleaner in and when I switched it on it gave out smoke. So I pulled it out. My mistake I guess. Though the thing still worked for a couple of days. About a week later the product came apart in bits. It also has done some power leakage and damage to the cigarette charger (I think this product is slightly wider than the electric charger in the car). The car charger tends to fuse out frequently now when I use any other device to charge (eg., GPS/iPod etc) and I will probably have to change the entire unit. Massive bill for using this product. I would avoid.

Neewer 12 24V Power Two-Way Dual Socket DC Car Cigarette Lighter Charger Splitter

1.0 out of 5 stars Bust my car battery and cigarette lighter. Avoid., 29 Sep 2012
The first time I used this it blew the fuse on my cigarette lighter socket. I replaced the fuse. The next time I plugged it in my car battery died. Very expensive replacements. I just binned it. Avoid

Simplex Health pH Test Strips pH 4.5 - pH 9.0 for Urine and Saliva with Dual Pad (100 Strips)
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if tightly packed, 10 Jun 2012
Works perfectly. Product is accurately priced and of good quality. Delivery was timely. Will surely buy again as price value is good. Only low light is that the product is tightly packed and if you happen to accidentally pull out a couple then you cannot put the extra ones in again. I had to take everything out and then arrange then in order to put back in. Hopefully if you use quite a few then there will be more place. Don't leave the product open as it could react with humidity and then the strips could become unusable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3