Profile for JulieC > Reviews

Content by JulieC

JulieC

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Best Anti Aging Serum for Face. 10% Botanical Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Plumps, Hydrates and Smooths. Rosewater, Rose Absolute, Rosehip Seed Oil, Glycolic Acid. Serum and Toner.  Our Anti Wrinkle Serum Boosts Collagen for Beautiful and Radiant Skin. Locks Moisture under your Face Cream. 98% Natural Now 80% Organic.
Best Anti Aging Serum for Face. 10% Botanical Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Plumps, Hydrates and Smooths. Rosewater, Rose Absolute, Rosehip Seed Oil, Glycolic Acid. Serum and Toner. Our Anti Wrinkle Serum Boosts Collagen for Beautiful and Radiant Skin. Locks Moisture under your Face Cream. 98% Natural Now 80% Organic.
Offered by Baie Botanique

4.0 out of 5 stars Gentle serum, 24 Feb. 2016
This serum is gentle and absorbs quickly into the skin. It has a pleasant rose fragrance. I cannot say I have seen any change in my complexion but it is still early days.

PREMIUM Vitamin C Serum For Face with Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Clinical Strength - The Best Anti Ageing & Anti Wrinkle Serum - Our Customer Call It A Face Lift without the needles! This Vegan Vitamin C Serum Will Plump, Hydrate & Brighten Skin While Filling In Those Fine Lines & Wrinkles.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 4 Feb. 2016
I have been using this serum for a week and have seen an improvement in the texture and smoothness of my skin. I use it twice a day, morning and before bedtime, under a moisturiser. I shall continue to use and will probably buy it again.

Pro Arte : Swordliner Medium
Pro Arte : Swordliner Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 19 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Pro Arte : Swordliner Medium
Super sword brush, would recommend.

Pro Arte : Ron Ranson Hake Brush Medium 1 1/4 inches High Quality Goat Hair
Pro Arte : Ron Ranson Hake Brush Medium 1 1/4 inches High Quality Goat Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 19 Dec. 2015
Love this hake brush, gives clean, smooth sweeps of colour.

A3 Curtisward Fabriano Classico Artists Hot Pressed Watercolour Paper Pad.
A3 Curtisward Fabriano Classico Artists Hot Pressed Watercolour Paper Pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent paper., 19 Dec. 2015
This smooth paper. Is a delight to use with watercolour paint, I have reordered it three times.

CEVA Logic Orozyme Chews for Dogs, Small, Pack of 25
CEVA Logic Orozyme Chews for Dogs, Small, Pack of 25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 8 Oct. 2015
I buy these regularly via Amazon for my two small dogs. They both like them and they are good for their teeth which is a double bonus. Will continue to buy them and would recommend them to anyone with dogs whatever the size of dog.

Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny
by Holly Madison

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyable., 17 Sept. 2015
I started watching GND by chance and I grew to like all three girls especially Holly. I think the book is a true account of her time at the mansion. It is extremely well written and I hear Holly coming through the pages. Having watched the series a number of things she writes about I had picked up. If you enjoyed the series and you warmed to Holly you will enjoy this book. I couldn't wait to get back to it, I highly recommend this book.

The Hourglass Factory
The Hourglass Factory
by Lucy Ribchester

2.0 out of 5 stars Too pointless to finish, 13 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Hourglass Factory (Paperback)
I have been very disappointed with this book. Having read books by Emma Donague etc Victorian crime fiction I thought I would try this book as the reviews were mostly positive. I could not engage with any of the characters, the female journalist is dull and is racing around trying to pin down the other main character Ebony Diamond. Ebony Diamond is the elusive trapeze artist/suffragette, it is a tiresome cat and mouse chase that is too boring to finish. I really cannot think of one positive thing to say about this book except give it a miss.

Murder (Thomas Bond 2)
Murder (Thomas Bond 2)
by Sarah Pinborough

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 25 July 2015
This review is from: Murder (Thomas Bond 2) (Paperback)
I have read Mayhem and am enjoying the follow-up Murder. It is a continuatiocn of Dr Bond and the other characters lives and the return of the Upir, murder and fear.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2016 12:56 PM GMT

Slammerkin
Slammerkin
by Emma Donoghue

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 25 July 2015
This review is from: Slammerkin (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book, although it ends sadly it is not a depressing book, it takes you into a life of hardship in Victorian Britain. We follow the life of a teenage girl who becomes a prostitute in London until circumstances drive her to relocate to Wales.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11