Profile for swheaty > Reviews

swheaty

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for eczema, 2 July 2014
My little girl (18months) gets small patches of eczema in the summer and I found this better then other creams e.g. Aqueous cream. I have used it with her since she was 4-5months.
It goes on really easily and is absorbed easily without much rubbing in. Great for also keeping the eczema at bay once it's cleared up.

Grobag Sweet Dreams 0.5 Tog Baby Travel Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Grobag Sweet Dreams 0.5 Tog Baby Travel Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Offered by Just Another Baby?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 July 2014
I love theses travel grobags. Perfect for the summer especially if you need to travel in the car at night time with your little munchkin!

Orchard Toys Farmyard
Orchard Toys Farmyard

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Orchard toys product!, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Farmyard (Toy)
My 17month old loves these 2-piece jigsaws. She needs a little help initially to put them together but with practice she gets the idea.

Moroccanoil - Intense Curl Cream (Salon Size) - 500ml/16.9oz
Moroccanoil - Intense Curl Cream (Salon Size) - 500ml/16.9oz
Offered by Park Lane Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair product a girl with curls could ask for!, 19 Jun 2014
After my hair turned curly at the age of 12years, I have struggled to find a hair product that does what I need it too.

All I have ever asked for is something that is easy to use, reduces any frizz, enhances the natural curl, doesn't look like I have product in my hair and maintains the curl all day.

Well after years to looking, testing and spending lots of wasted money on 'ok' but not 'perfect' products ...... this is finally the one that ticks ALL the boxes!

Love it!

Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep
Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep
Offered by Baa Baa Baby

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but it depends what you are looking for., 26 Nov 2013
This a good, well made product. However we personally found it didn't play for long enough for our little one. It's only since using this that I realised I should have looked at something that could play white noise continuously.
However, if you are looking for something that only plays white noise/ music for upto 20mins and is portable, this is the perfect product for you and your baby!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but just not for my little one., 21 July 2013
I got this following a recommendation from my sister in law. I wanted something I could offer water to my 6month old that wasn't a normal bottle. It's a good product but my little one mainly chews the spout! I could see that it would be perfect for other babies who don't do this!!

Crazy Catch Upstart Sports Rebound Frame - now comes with 3 Crazy Balls! (79 x 79cm)
Offered by Be-Active

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all the family!, 21 July 2013
We got this for my father in law as a retirement present. He is a big cricket fan and loves just throwing a ball around with family. We thought this would keep him active too! He loves it and the while family get stuck in as soon as it's out. He even makes my mother in law play when he fancies a throw around! It is expensive but worth the price for all ball game fans!

Crinkle Cutter Knife, Wood Handle (#019)
Crinkle Cutter Knife, Wood Handle (#019)
Offered by Thai Vision

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for baby led weaning!, 21 July 2013
I bought this to cut up fruit and veg so they are easier for my little ine to hold when eating. It's nice and sharp so easily does the job. Also the price was good but the shopping took a while (although no longer than the estimated time) so don't order it last minute needing it asap! Would recommend to others.

4x Cover Cloth Tablecloth Clips Table Spring Loaded Clamps Holder Plastic Spring
Offered by Systems Eleven

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job in hand!, 21 July 2013
These are just perfect for what I needed them for and great value!! I have just started weaning (baby led weaning) with my little one and have a table top tray that I put on a wipe clean table cloth. I needed to find a way to hold the table cloth down to stop her moving it around - these are just perfect.
They also came in handy when making an impromptu sun shelter using a bench and a towel. They held the towel in the right place with ease!!
I would recommend this product to anyone.

First Marathons: Personal Encounters with the 26.2-Mile Monster
First Marathons: Personal Encounters with the 26.2-Mile Monster
by Gail Kislevitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very motivational, 6 Sep 2011
I got this book a few months before running my first marathon and loved it! It is a great read - motivating and inspiring. I even shed a few tears reading it, as I did when crossing the finish line on my first marathon.

Page: 1 | 2