Profile for DLK > Reviews

Union
Union
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, 3 May 2011
This review is from: Union (Audio CD)
I watched the movie "Going The Distance" which featured this band.

On the strength of that, I ordered all three albums through Amazon.

I cannot say enough about this band, I love the melody, the melancholy, the grandeur. If you like music that plants a seed in your soul and grows to become part of your life, this is for you.

Think of Radiohead (The Bends), Verve (Urban Hymns), Coldplay at their best, a hint of classic U2 etc and you might get an idea of what The Boxer Rebellion are about, but they remain unique, and utterly compelling.

I only wish I'd known they were playing nearby in Northampton just as I'd received the CD's!

Go out and buy them all!

SD TabletWear LuxFolio iPad 2, iPad 3, New ipad 4 Luxury Black Leather Case - With Sleep Sensor Support
Offered by Rhinocase

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent iPad 2 case, 30 April 2011
I bought the LuxFolio case case after realising the Apple Smartcover I had already purchased, although cleverly made, was not really adequate for protection of my shiny iPad 2 outside of the home.
The well constructed SD LuxFolio leather case is far more reassuring when taking my iPad 2 out and about. Of all the other cases I checked out, the LuxFolio was cheaper, better made and more usable than the rest.
I was very impressed with the speediness of delivery over the Royal Wedding Bank Holiday.
I'm not even using the Smartcover now!