Profile for JmummyR > Reviews

Shark Bath Fizzer
Shark Bath Fizzer
Offered by Express Goods UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 May 2015
This review is from: Shark Bath Fizzer (Toy)
boys loved this

FitFlop Womens Sandals KYS All Black
FitFlop Womens Sandals KYS All Black

3.0 out of 5 stars These are nice looking shoes and potentially comfortable but were extremely wide, 1 May 2015
These are nice looking shoes and potentially comfortable but were extremely wide, too wide for my feet which I had thought were quite wide!

DETOX Dead Sea Bath Salts Soak 250g With Tea Tree, Eucalyptus & Ginger Essential Oils

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing, 31 Mar. 2013
These are fine and I liked them but I could barely smell them.Compared to other bath salts I have bought they are a bit disappoining.

Sophie La Girafe Non Spill Cup Set
Sophie La Girafe Non Spill Cup Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Just buy the giraffe on it's own if you buy any of this at all, 25 Jan. 2012
Sophie La Giraffe is the ultimate middle class mum baby toy..it looks like a dog toy and is alright for teething but is expensive for what it is.By the time baby number 2 came around to using it the squeaker had gone and he much prefers the cheaper banana toothbrush teether I bought anyway(also on amazon) .I bought this set and the bib is ok but not amazing and we never used the cup very much.It was quite difficult to hold and the plastic is quite fragile and eventually cracked after being thrown on the floor.I though my son would like the giraffe in it but when he was using this kind of cup he was too young to really get excited by it.A cheap Tommy Tippee cup is better value and probably more durable.If you are going to buy any of this, buy the giraffe on it's own but actually I would recommend the banana teething toy instead.

Jumbo Universal Remote Control
Jumbo Universal Remote Control
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't lose this, it is massive,, 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Jumbo Universal Remote Control
This is so big it almost looks like a joke.But it is good if you find small buttons tricky, and you will never lose it down the back of the sofa.It works fine

Wild Republic Tube Endangered Species
Wild Republic Tube Endangered Species

5.0 out of 5 stars Great animal selection, 25 Jan. 2012
My son(2/1/2) loves these.They are durable and the colours are good, they look as if they are good quality and not cheap. They are quite small but this is good as he likes putting them in toy helicopters and cars.A couple have been in the bath too and lasted well.There is a bit of duplication but there are so many it doesn't really matter, still a good selection

Bob and Blossom Pale Pink Gorgeous Baby T-Shirt 6-12m
Bob and Blossom Pale Pink Gorgeous Baby T-Shirt 6-12m

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and cute, 25 Jan. 2012
Bought as a present for a 3 month old baby. Very good quality thick cotton.Colour is a bit "sugary" though, it is not as pale as I thought it might be

New luxury pink case for Apple iPad + screen protector
New luxury pink case for Apple iPad + screen protector

2.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT leather!, 25 Jan. 2012
Nice colour and fits IPad but it is not real leather, it is PVC .Fine for protecting iPad though and has lasted well

Tommee Tippee and Sangenic compatible nappy bin cassette liner from Wrapooh . Now equivalent to approx 10 'fit all tubs' cassettes. Please see description.
Offered by Wrapooh

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cheaper nappy disposing option, 22 Jun. 2011
Ordering my second roll of this now as I think it is a good idea and I like that the fact that it saves money for a few minutes of extra time.The first time I used it it seemed a bit fiddly. ..you need to know to keep the empty cartridges from the Sangenic pre-filled cassettes.The hardest part was getting the lid off the empty cassette to re-use it but once you have done that, the rest is straightforward and I can now re-fill it in about 2 minutes.The plastic is thicker than on the pre-filled cassettes though.I think the best way to use this would be to pre-fill 3 cassettes so you don't have to reload a cassette the minute the bin runs out of plastic but I have never been organised enough to do it though.If you are patient, this product will save you money.

I Like It When
I Like It When
by Mary Murphy
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous simple book, 22 Jun. 2011
This review is from: I Like It When (Board book)
I love reading this with my 21 month old son before bedtime as it is quite a calming book about hugging, kissing and spending time together. The simple colourful pictures are lovely, and as it about a toddler's day, I tell him it is a special book just about things we do together as he is feeling a bit displaced by our new baby. Was given it by surestart and love it so much have given a couple to friends as presents.