Profile for gew > Reviews

Children's Search Pack
Children's Search Pack
by Various

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in these books, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Children's Search Pack (Hardcover)
Very disappointed in these books. There aren't many pages in the books - I expected more considering how expensive the books were.

LUVVITT® CLEARVIEW Scratch-Resistant Slim Clear Back Case with Bumper / Cover for iPhone 5 / 5S (Retail Packaging) / iPhone 5 Case - Clear / Transparent Pink
Offered by LUVVITT® EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab iphone 5S case, 19 Aug. 2014
I love this case! It has a clear back and bright pink bumper colour. Easy to fit and fits well. Good quality material and comes with lifetime guarantee.

6 x Rat Trap Catching Heavy Duty Snap Mouse E Trap-Easy Set/Bait/Pest Catcher
6 x Rat Trap Catching Heavy Duty Snap Mouse E Trap-Easy Set/Bait/Pest Catcher
Offered by Solar-home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 April 2014
Set 2 of these traps to catch a rat. These traps are very easy to set.

First night the rat managed to take the cheese without setting the trap off but I think that was because I hadn't set it properly. Reset the next day and 1 of the traps caught the tiniest field mouse so I'm hopeful that I will catch Mr Rat.

Parlux 385 Power Light Ionic and Ceramic Black
Parlux 385 Power Light Ionic and Ceramic Black
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed by Amazon but amazed at the hairdryer, 24 April 2014
I didn't actually get to use this hairdryer as it came with a European 2 pin plug rather than a UK 3 pin plug. Promptly returned to amazon. Seems some buyers are getting UK plugs but its seems very hit and miss.

UPDATE : ORDERED THIS HAIRDRYER FROM ANOTHER SUPPLIER AND IT CAME WITH UK 3 PIN PLUG. THE DRYER ITSELF IS AMAZING!! DRIES MY HAIR EXTREMELY QUICKLY AND VERY LIGHT AND COMPACT. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THE PARLUX 385.

Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black
Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black
Offered by Deals of the Day!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Build Quality, 13 Sept. 2012
I bought this microwave to replace my existing Daweoo KOR8A0R as the paint on the interior was starting to flake. As I'd had my existing microwave for quite a while I thought I'd replace it with the same model.

However, the build quality on the new microwave was far inferior to my original. The control panel on the right hand side seemed loose and there was a terrible noise coming from the right hand side - presumably something to do with the fact the right hand side casing was loose too! I thought it must just be a "dodgey" microwave so arranged for Amazon to replace it for another one. Unfortunately the replacement had exactly the same issues with the added problem of it producing weird electrical noises! The replacement went back too and a refund requested.

All in all - very disappointed with the build quality and don't understand how these microwaves got through quality control. Amazon have been brilliant though in sending out replacement and then issuing a prompt refund.

Hollywood Headlines Mysteries Boxed Set (Books 1-3)
Hollywood Headlines Mysteries Boxed Set (Books 1-3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boxed set - well worth the money paid, 6 April 2012
I found these books very easy to read. The main characters from each book intermingle with each other throughout the Hollywood Headlines series. There is a nice mix of humour, whodunit and mystery - but nothing too heavy which makes it perfect reading for lazy afternoons or holiday pool/beach reading.

Even though there are a few typo's in the kindle edition, I would still recommend this boxset as its a bargain at just under £5.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great ... but a little on the expensive side, 9 Jan. 2012
I bought this to protect my new kindle. This item is exactly what I wanted in a sleeve ...I love the funky pattern, it fits the kindle (not keyboard version) perfectly and its easy to use - the only downside is that it's a little on the expensive side compared with some other kindle sleeves. If asked "would I buy this item again?" then my answer would be ... "YES!"

Philips Imageo 69108/32/PU LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, Red
Philips Imageo 69108/32/PU LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, Red
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!, 25 Dec. 2011
I bought these after seeing them on the Black Friday sales. I bought the red ones even though I was a little uncertain if the colour would be too much. I'm pleased to say the colour is gorgeous and makes the room feel warm and cosy. I love the fact that they are safe and my curious 7 year old can't be hurt by them. They are so easy to turn on and off and even on the charging stand they still look fab. I'm considering buying another set .... maybe in the white but I would be quite happy with another red set. Well worth the money.

Horrid Henry's Most Horrible Album
Horrid Henry's Most Horrible Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrid Henry's cd isn't so horrid after all!!, 15 Dec. 2011
Bought this for my 7 year old son after he had watched Horrid Henry The Movie.... and he loves it!

Gonna be a rockstar is such a catchy song that it's turning into one of my all time favourite tunes :-)

Well worth the £2.99 in my opinion