Profile for Shan > Reviews

Content by Shan

Shan

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Small, 8 Feb. 2014
These are absoloutely tiny, I might have missed the measurements but I am disappointed in the price I paid. I could barely see them at all. A lot smaller than basic dermal heads.

Set Of 10 Black Gummy / Jelly Bands Bracelets
Set Of 10 Black Gummy / Jelly Bands Bracelets
Offered by Be Unique Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as pictured, 8 Feb. 2014
Pretty bracelets and high quality, I luckily have very small wrists and found these a great fit . Arrived very fast, no complaints :)

Unrelated [2007] [DVD]
Unrelated [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Hadley

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Unrelated [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
I agree with the other reviewer about this film being similar to big brother. There are long periods of silence with random shots of scenery and the sound qaulity is ridiculous. I had to sit beside the controller constantly turning the volume to 100 to hopefully catch what someone was saying, only to be welcomed by the next scene accompanied by loud music. A lot of the time the person talking isn't on screen and that makes it hard to understand the context of the conversation. There was nothing making me want to finish this film and so I never did. Imagine an edgy homework assignment for film club.

BLACK BUTTEERFLY CHIC VINTAGE 50's STYLE POLKA DOT BLACK PENCIL DRESS (8, Red)
BLACK BUTTEERFLY CHIC VINTAGE 50's STYLE POLKA DOT BLACK PENCIL DRESS (8, Red)
Offered by Black Butterfly Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, 5 Feb. 2014
The dress is gorgeous and exactly how it looks in the picture but the material looks and feels ridiculously cheap. It feels the same quality as a high end Halloween costume and not an everyday sort of thing. Should definitely be renamed minnie mouse dress because in real life it's less retro and more screaming disney.

Mens Womens Black Wood Rosary Bead Beads Necklace With Cross
Mens Womens Black Wood Rosary Bead Beads Necklace With Cross
Offered by BlingOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Feb. 2014
Beautiful and high quality. I wasn't expecting much for the price but I am extremely happy with what I received. The beads are tighter than the rosaries I usually wear and because of this the bottom half isn't so free falling and is slightly shapeable. I love these and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a cute accessory or religious item. Thank you!

VINTAGE POLKA DOT FOLD SKIRT SLIM V-NECK SLEEVELESS DRESS WF-3967 M
VINTAGE POLKA DOT FOLD SKIRT SLIM V-NECK SLEEVELESS DRESS WF-3967 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dress, 16 Jan. 2014
The picture doesn't do this dress justice, a lovely fit and made with high quality material, I am extremely pleased. I would recommend buying the largest size possible as I bought medium (I'm a size 6) and it was small enough to pass as what I would consider a 'small'. Overall I am very pleased and would recommend and shop with again, great service, thank you!

Black Butterfly 3 Inch Wide Elastic Waist Belt - Red - 8-12
Black Butterfly 3 Inch Wide Elastic Waist Belt - Red - 8-12

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 10 Dec. 2013
Great belt, beautiful colour (I bought the red one). The sizes are a bit off, being a size 6 I bought the 8 - 12 expecting it to be slightly big for my waist, but it fits very well which is lucky for me but maybe disapointing for someone who is a 12 and spends that pricey amount on a belt. Cannot fault the belt, high quality and feels amazing.