Profile for Sam > Reviews

Sam "Samantha" (London)

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Spot Corrector 30ml
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Spot Corrector 30ml
Offered by Jinny's Beauty

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing because I use everything in the palmers range and they are all fantastic but this hasn't worked for me, 23 Aug 2014
Been using daily for nearly 3 months and I haven't noticed much of a difference. Bit disappointing because I use everything in the palmers range and they are all fantastic but this hasn't worked for me.

ElektroShack® ES101 In Ear Earphones Headphones with Mic Microphone / Controls - for iPod iPad iPhone Samsung MP3 Nokia etc. (Pink / Black)
Offered by Elektro Shack

3.0 out of 5 stars Made lovely and look really good but doesn't have very good sound quality when it ..., 23 Aug 2014
Made lovely and look really good but doesn't have very good sound quality when it comes to music. Talking on the phone is clear but loud music is a bit tinny

Magnetic Black Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 (iPad 2, Black)
Magnetic Black Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 (iPad 2, Black)
Offered by MXY

3.0 out of 5 stars Not item shown, 25 Jan 2012
I knew this product was a copy and wasn't too fussed but when it arrived the inside is grey and not black as shown. The whole point of buying it was because its the only colour that has black fleece. Feel disappointed by that but otherwise its a decent cover. Does what it should and arrived really quickly. The actual product should have been shown though because had I have known the inside was grey I would not have purchased it.

iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Hard Plastic Cover Back Case Turquoise
iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Hard Plastic Cover Back Case Turquoise
Offered by robinhood99

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue peeled off, 29 Sep 2011
I've previously purchased the pink version if this case and had no problems. However, this one was slightly peeled at the side and the whole of the blue can of within a few days :(

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gift I've ever received., 29 Sep 2011
Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 3G Works Globally, 6" E Ink Display
I'm a university student and it was suggested to me to get a kindle to help with the large amount of reading as there is a text to speech option meaning i could listen to the words whilst in the bath or doing house work. After looking at it I was not so sure as I have the kindle app on my iPad and was used to a colourful touch screen. In some cases, such as revising, the kindle app is easier for highlighting etc due to being able to touch rather than scrolling down on the actual kindle. However, for normal reading I love the kindle! As soon as I finish a book I'm hunting the store for another. It is a joy to read on and perfectly fits in my handbag to take everywhere with me. Everyone should have one. Even my 8 year old son loves taking the kindle to bed. The children's books don't seem to be as cheap as their paperback formats which is a shame. I love the fact that buying a book on kindle means I can read the same book on any of my devices even a pc so my whole library is with me at any time which is a kick in the teeth to iBooks which can only be read with an apple product.

Eclipse: 3 (Twilight Saga)
Eclipse: 3 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 25 April 2010
This is my favourite of all the twilight books and in my opinion is where the story should have been left. Brilliant read.

Football Factory (Special Edition) [2004] [DVD]
Football Factory (Special Edition) [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danny Dyer
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Cockney film at its best!, 25 April 2010
I love this film. Great mixture of violence, drugs and laughter. Oh and it has Danny dyer in it... Say no more.

Writing Essays For Dummies
Writing Essays For Dummies
by Mary Page

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 25 April 2010
I love this book. It is packed with useful easy to read information and brilliant ideas.

BaByliss 8059U Quiet Bubble Jet Spa (discontinued by manufacturer)
BaByliss 8059U Quiet Bubble Jet Spa (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as hoped for., 25 April 2010
Very noisy which would prevent me from using at night therefore can only use on weekends. Also can only use on lowest setting because any higher and you can really feel the cold air blowing through and the noise on the higher settings is similar to a jet fighter. On the plus side the bubbles are very relaxing and my 6 year old son now wants to get in the bath.