Profile for Sparkysdad > Reviews

Sparkysdad

Kitchen Craft Master Class Stainless Steel, Set of 2
Kitchen Craft Master Class Stainless Steel, Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Every budding chef should have these!, 23 Nov 2012
Great gadgets, easy to use and pusher is essential. Makes food look fab. Now want some square or bigger round ones. Big fan!

PestBye Ultrasonic Mouse Control Repellent 400 Plug - Single Room set of 4
PestBye Ultrasonic Mouse Control Repellent 400 Plug - Single Room set of 4
Offered by Primrose

2.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't worked for me!, 23 Nov 2012
Bought these as noisy mice chewing house to bits. In my experience, this hasnt worked and critters are still hard at work. Afraid i have resorted to traps and other horribles. Against my principles but not option. Apparently they work and prevent new comers but not existing mice who can, apparently, overcome the sound???
Will reserve judgement once current inhabitants have gone but it wont be due to these devices.

Imperia Italian Double Cutter Pasta Machine
Imperia Italian Double Cutter Pasta Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Super pasta machine, 29 Nov 2011
I had an Imperia bought for me as a wedding present...by an Italian chef! I looked at other makes but having seen him use his and now I am getting the hang on mine, I wouldn't waste my money on any other make. Great machine and wonderful pasta. It can be a bit fiddly to start with and make sure you carefully read the instructions and how to make the pasta dough, especially using '00' grade flour. Sainsburys sell it. I found if you make the quantity they say in the instructions, cut the dough in half and freeze half as you will struggle to eat it all(yum!). It defrosts well and possibly makes better pasta for the experience!?
Really very pleased with my 'toy' as I love cooking and always wanted to be Italian....this is possibly the closest I will get!

SUSHEZI - Home Sushi Maker - Perfect Sushi, Made Easy!
SUSHEZI - Home Sushi Maker - Perfect Sushi, Made Easy!
Offered by BJD MUSIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable Sushezi, 31 Aug 2011
I have had one of these for the last 4 months and I am blown away by it. Totally amazing! I love cooking and presentation is soooo important. With this wonderful 'gadget' food not only tastes great, it looks sensational too. Its definitely on my Xmas shopping list for friends and family as they all think I am now a professionally trained sushi chef! I did lie and say I was......think I will have to cough this one soon! Definitely my favourite gadget in the kitchen and I am the original Mr Gadget Man!