Profile for laundry Queen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
After the Fall
After the Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly written, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: After the Fall (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book though it has some of the most heartrending moments. Discovering your child is a drug addict is every parents worst nightmare and then the accident that almost kills another of your children. New Zealand seemed to be a bright new start for all the family, the answer to all their financial problems and so it was for a while but do you ever really know what your child is feeling and to what lengths they will go to ease the pain and loneliness.

Rieker  62848-64 Clogs And Mules Womens  Beige Beige (fango 64) Size: 6.5 (40 EU)
Rieker 62848-64 Clogs And Mules Womens Beige Beige (fango 64) Size: 6.5 (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy, 21 Jun. 2013
I love these sandals. They were exactly right for everyday wear on holiday and comfortable to wear from the start. I would defininely recommend them.

Accidents Happen
Accidents Happen

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Accidents Happen (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this down, really well written with suspense building throughout until the very last minute. She writes so sensitively about bereavement and the shock waves triggered by sudden death which make Kate's protectiveness of her son so understandable. It is a great read.

Taizť Chant
Taizť Chant

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Taizť Chant (Audio CD)
I sent this to my daughter who is a teacher as I love all the taize chants. She played it for her children during Holy week and they loved it as well, very calming and peaceful.

Tractor Ted: Meets The Animals [DVD]
Tractor Ted: Meets The Animals [DVD]
Dvd ~ James d'Arcy
Offered by mmglobal3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment, 23 May 2013
I bought this in lieu of an easter eggs for my grandsons and they absolutely love it. It is well produced and provides much food for discussion and learning.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars This does'nt work!, 23 May 2013
I was disappointed with this product. It has not improved my sleep in any way and is just not worth the money. It does have a pleasant smell and delivery was prompt but I definitely would not recommend it as an aid to sleeplessness. A small bottle of lavender oil is a better buy.

Cooksmart Kids ABC PVC Tabard
Cooksmart Kids ABC PVC Tabard

5.0 out of 5 stars just such a great buy, 6 Mar. 2013
I ordered this for my 2 year old grandaughter who loves to play at the sink and it has been the greatest buy both for her and her mum. No more wet clothes!
Great for baking days as well good value for the money and bright colourful design.

Fixtures and Chucks for Woodturning
Fixtures and Chucks for Woodturning
by Clarence R. Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good. buy, 25 Jan. 2013
Very.well written illustrations clear and easy to follow. I bought this for my husband who had just got a lathe and it has been invaluable.

Storage Trunk Lidded Chest Ash Brown Rattan Large 75cm
Storage Trunk Lidded Chest Ash Brown Rattan Large 75cm

5.0 out of 5 stars super buy, 13 Jan. 2012
I ordered this for a christmas present for my grandaughter of 10 months. It is a great success, easy to move around, sturdy and perfect as a toy box. My daughter was delighted. It arrived in record time and is great value for the money.

Afterwards
Afterwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Afterwards (Kindle Edition)
I have read Sister and couldn't wait to start this second book by Rosamund Lupton. I wasn't disappointed and sat up last night to finish it in a second sitting! Yes the idea of the characters being outside their bodies for almost the whole story was risky but I was so caught up in the writing that I found that acceptable and certainly a different approach. She writes with great insight about the different types of love that we experience in a lifetime and I loved her description of love within marriage where Grace says how Mike as her husband holds the canvas on which tomorrow will be painted. Some times we need to stand right back from our partners and children and friends to see the real people and this was certainly true of Grace. I loved this book and can't wait for the next one.

Page: 1 | 2