Profile for Brockway > Reviews

LAMBORGHINI STYLE RC CAR 1:10 RADIO CONTROL 20MPH FAST CAR
Offered by H & H Traders
Price: 26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken., 22 Jun 2014
Arrived broken. I just couldn't ne bothered fighting for a refund. Dont buy this. It was a ruined xmas for my nephew.

Automatic Soap Dispensers Hands Free Dispenser Liquid White Touch Sensor
Automatic Soap Dispensers Hands Free Dispenser Liquid White Touch Sensor
Offered by shopkiya
Price: 7.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective on arrival, 22 Jun 2014
It arrived without one of the metal contacts for the batteries. I read all the negative reviews and thought I wud not be an unlucky one. I was proved wrong. It does not work!

Zack 40185 70 cm Fresco Toilet Butler
Zack 40185 70 cm Fresco Toilet Butler
Price: 80.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 May 2014
Have only used once or twice so far so time will tell ultimately if it was worth the money as it was quite costly, but it looks fantastic. I was worried it would be hard to put together, but it was just so easy to do. the parts you can tell are of real quality compared with the cheap ones.

Greenworks Tools 68cm (27'') 700W Electric Hedge Trimmer With Rotating Handle
Greenworks Tools 68cm (27'') 700W Electric Hedge Trimmer With Rotating Handle
Price: 88.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not appear compatible with uk electrics!, 5 May 2014
Nowhere does it say as far as I can see that product comes with 2 pin continental plug that comes out of back of the machine and no real length of cable. I have been left with something I have no idea how to use! Even if I bought an adapter how would it work without any more than about 15cm cable at back of machine! Very dissatisfied.

Rii 2.4GHz Wireless Mini PC Keyboard Touchpad V2 Black
Rii 2.4GHz Wireless Mini PC Keyboard Touchpad V2 Black
Offered by Brainydeal CN
Price: 12.09

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt work because range too short, 15 Feb 2014
Range useless. Doesn't work unlike other keyboards as range of 3 metres too far. I have to press same button several times and walk near it sometimes to get it to work.

Doctor Who - The Tenth Planet [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Tenth Planet [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Hartnell
Price: 9.52

4.0 out of 5 stars quite good, 19 Dec 2013
Quite good but shame last episode is an animation. Better to have than not, but I wizh the animated episode had been in middle, not when things got really goos!

Layers Pellets 20kg
Layers Pellets 20kg
Offered by Garden Direct
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. much better than food couple quid cheaper, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Layers Pellets 20kg (Misc.)
I bought cheaper food b4 off amaxon and the shells kept breaking before I even got hold of them as were paper thin. They must not have had enough calcium. BUT this food gives strong shells and beautiful golden yolks. I can tell is far better.

Doctor Who - The Mind Robber [1968] [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Mind Robber [1968] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Troughton
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly creative and gripping story, 19 Dec 2013
I have never seen this before, but surely this is one of Troughton's best. These stories are so well written. It was sheer joy to watch.

The Girl Who Played With Fire [Blu-ray] [2010]
The Girl Who Played With Fire [Blu-ray] [2010]
Dvd ~ Noomi Rapace
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 4.93

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 9 May 2011
I was gripped by this film. It was fantastic. My partner thinks the book is better, but having not read the book, I found film unmissable and fantastic. Wasn#t sure I could see much difference in blue-ray quality between this and standard DVD. I think some discs it is clearer.