Profile for Red Riding Hood > Reviews

Content by Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
Offered by EVERGAME

4.0 out of 5 stars Great 1 Player Game... Not so good in the Two player Mode.., 7 Jan. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It's as good as it gets for a 1 players game.

However, when two players attempt to play this using the Luma character, the fun for the second player is extremely limited. Just following Mario around and helping out is not fun for the second player. Therefore, when you have two children, arguments start about who is going to be Mario.

In my opinion the playability should be more like the Lego games which provide better interaction for the second player. Notwithstanding this, is it still a great game and hours of fun can be had.

Just Dance 2 (Wii)
Just Dance 2 (Wii)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I have my TV back yet!!!, 5 Jan. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought Just Dance 2, for my 10 year old daughter for this Christmas (2010) and between my daughter spending every moment trying to perfect the moves and getting a new high score, and the 2 dinner parties that have ended with all my guests playing on the game... I now have not been able to watch normal telly for far too long!!!. I cannot recommend this game highly enough, it is extremely funny watching your mates dance along in time with the Pussycat Dolls!!!