Profile for PAC Man > Reviews

Content by PAC Man

PAC Man (Dorset, England)

Jellycat - Catseye Pink Gallery Cosmetics Bag, 14cm x 20cm
Jellycat - Catseye Pink Gallery Cosmetics Bag, 14cm x 20cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Catseye pink gallery cosmetics bag, 21 Jan 2010
This is a really cute makeup bag and is of very good quality. Very impressed with the free delivery, ordered lunchtime Tuesday & arrived in the post the next day. Would recommend the product & the seller - Shop of legends.

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 3 Jan 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Its a mind blowing fantatic game with fighting puzzles, monsters and pirates. It's very tricky but thats the only thing wrong with it!! Its not a game that 8 and 9 year olds can play but anyone who is older than that... dive right in and play the game of a life time! Age 11

Pokémon Pearl (Nintendo DS)
Pokémon Pearl (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Turbotrance
Price: Ł39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars fun fun fun, 3 Jan 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got this game for my birthday back in May. I've completed it but there's still hours of game play on it, you can catch pokemon and even trade with people all over the world.You can battle with your friends and trade with your friends. its a game that no one can miss. so my advise is get down to the shops now!! and get the game.

Ice Age 2 (Wii)
Ice Age 2 (Wii)
Offered by Bonkers4Bargains!
Price: Ł18.74

3.0 out of 5 stars great but short, 3 Jan 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ice Age 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
We got the wii for christmas with some games and ice age 2 came with it we had great fun for two days and then it was completed. Ice age 2 is not worth the money it's short and only a one player game. age 11.

Ravensburger Labyrinth Game
Ravensburger Labyrinth Game
Price: Ł16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars aMAZEing fun!!, 12 Feb 2007
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I wanted to buy our children, 7 & 10 yrs old, a board game that was different, fun and would last! So I searched amazon for some ideas. I came across this game and decided to buy it as the reviews were so good. It is fantastic family fun for all ages and was the most played game over christmas! Its easy to set up, with individual parts of the maze which makes the game play different each time you play.So thank you to all the other reviews and I agree, its a must buy and great fun for all ages..

Buzz! Junior Jungle Party Bundle (PS2)
Buzz! Junior Jungle Party Bundle (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars great family fun, 12 Feb 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We brought this for our 7 year old at christmas as a last minute option. I'm so glad we did, it's great fun. Our 10 year old loves it too and kept us all glued over the hols. Yes the voice over is a little annoying and you can't 'fast forward' in between games but don't let that put you off. It's a great ps 2 game where all the family can join in, some visitors have even gone out and brought it for themselves!! It's february and it's still a firm favorite....