Profile for Sarah Thomas > Reviews

Content by Sarah Thomas

Sarah Thomas "Sarah" (UK)

Harry Potter Spellbook
Harry Potter Spellbook
by Harry Potter

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!, 26 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Harry Potter Spellbook (Paperback)
BEWARE!!!!! Not even worth 1 star. This book is an Amazon "publication" which looks like it has been home printed! The writing is terrible, tiny and unreadable. Can't believe I was conned into this rip off item. I might pay £2 for it - but not £14 as advertised. So disappointed in you Amazon......

Silikomart Silicone Baking Mat
Silikomart Silicone Baking Mat
Offered by Maunders

1.0 out of 5 stars Silicone mat, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought 4 of these as I have used similar products. I don't know if these are seconds, but my macarons stuck to them all when baking - and that has never happened with my previous (other brand) ones. Silikomart has always been brilliant in the past, so can only assume these are not good quality I am afraid.....

The Cake Parlour Sweet Tables: Beautiful Baking Displays with 40 Themed Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies & More
by Zoe Clark

3.0 out of 5 stars All style no substance....., 20 Jun. 2013
I was very excited to get this book.... however, although it has very pretty pictures, there is not much detail in how to actually make the items shown. The description is very vaugue and unless you have some knowledge to begin with, you are unlikely to learn much (and if you know already - what's the point?!?!). Pretty pictures , but worth the money? Hmmmmmm.....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh help oh no!!!, 31 May 2010
Absolutely gorgeous T-shirt! Bit disappointed that the whole picture wasn't stitched, only a few details - for the money it was a bit expensive for a print. Also, I got a size 3-4 for my normal sized just turned 2 year old and it fits perfectly, so sizes are a bit on the small size. On the other hand, the cotton is very good quality, as is the print. My little boy loves it!

Mr Site Professional (PC/Mac)
Mr Site Professional (PC/Mac)
Offered by pablo184

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and effective, 25 April 2009
I am a complete PC twit! I previously tried Frontpage and thought my head would explode! Mr Site Pro, however, is really easy to use - and I went straight to the "Creative" mode.

It feels similar to using a Microsoft Office word doc, so if you can do that, you can probably do this. I agree, it can take some tweaking to get it just right, but I typed all my docs first in word then copied and pasted as I went. It is easy to add pictures and special features like a gallery and shop, contact form, guest book. The site boost tools really do seem to be working already, only up and running for 2 months and on first page of google already!

Easy to add to once up and running, I can add new items and change content whenever I want and not have to pay or wait for someone else! I had the initial site up and running within one day (and I have two boys aged 1 and 3 to look after!) and haven't changed it much since. Have a look if Amazon doesn't delete my link bake-my-cakes.com. I am proud of my professional looking site, pleased with my sales and Amazon's amazing price deal. So impressed, I bought one for my husband's business too.
You can have any available domain name you want .com, .co.uk, .gov org anything!
Customer support is generally good, but then I am super fussy!
Give it a try - you won't be disappointed!