Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Wicked Burn
Wicked Burn
by Rebecca Zanetti

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of suprises!, 8 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Wicked Burn (Paperback)
I highly recommend this book, seriously Simone was not at all what I expected. Ever since we first met her she has been very stand-offish, a cold hearted bitch really and I had hoped there was a reason behind it but I didn't expect to actually like her, and like her I did. I was firmly in her corner throughout this book and Rebecca certainly pulled out a curveball and blind sided me. Seriously didn't see the revelations or additions coming and I loved that!

I read both Wicked Burn and the Dark Protector novella based on Talen in one sitting. My eyes were dropping but I couldn't physically put it down. I loved how this book brought the link to the Dark Protector books closer, even though so much time has past. It was great catching up with some old favourites. Can't wait for the next one!

Mister Black: A Billionaire SEAL Story (In the Shadows, Book 1)
Mister Black: A Billionaire SEAL Story (In the Shadows, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I would definitely read more!, 2 Jun. 2016
A thoroughly enjoyable start to the series. I found the characters likeable, the heat level scorching and the story line was intriguing. I loved how everything was starting to come together while leaving enough breadcrumbs that I was desperate to one click the next book. I can't wait to spend more time with Sebastian and start unravelling his layers to see what makes him tick. Definitely one for the keeper shelf!

Knight and Play (The Lucien Knight Erotic Trilogy Book 1)
Knight and Play (The Lucien Knight Erotic Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars What a beginning!, 2 Jun. 2016
This is one of those books that has you immediately hunting down the next one to one click it, which is surprising to me as it tackles a topic I usually avoid like the plague. I loved the chemistry between the characters and I am desperate to know what the fallout is going to be, especially with that ending!

Blindsight: Part One
Blindsight: Part One

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting start..., 2 Jun. 2016
This is one of those strange books, the beginning had me really confused as I had no idea what was going on, the middle - I kind of understood better and then the end had me confused in a whole other way with a bit of WTF thrown in for good measure. Now, that is in no way a bad thing, it's an interesting thing :)

Half-Blood (The First Covenant Novel) (Covenant Series)
Half-Blood (The First Covenant Novel) (Covenant Series)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab start!, 2 Jun. 2016
I am not really a lover of Young Adult books, there are very few I have found that I have thoroughly enjoyed but this one just made the list. I loved the mythology and I am really looking forward to seeing how it all unravels. It was a great mix of action, friendship and forbidden love.

Jennifer has a talent with words and she is quickly on her way to becoming an auto-buy author to me.

Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack Series)
Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack Series)
by Suzanne Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 3 May 2016
Savage Urges is the fifth book in the Phoenix Pack series, I recommend reading these and book 1 in the Mercury Pack series before reading this one but it's not essential.

This book changes our way of thinking about a lot of things, including the lone wolves. Makenna is a lone wolf who volunteers at a shelter for lone shifters, helping them find a safer alternative to whatever they are running from. Ryan, is a Phoenix Pack enforcer who has had nothing but trouble from loners, can he see past Makenna's past and allow her to unite him with family?

I thoroughly enjoyed this one, not only did we get to catch up with our favourite characters but we met new ones who weren't all wolves. It was action packed story with a slow burn romance and it tackled some sensitive issues that had me glued to the pages from start to finish. I couldn't put it down and when it ended I was still eager for more. A well deserved 5 stars from me! (less)

Shadow's Claim (The Immortals After Dark Series)
Shadow's Claim (The Immortals After Dark Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite in the series but a good read nonetheless!, 16 April 2016
I had to think really hard before rating this one, it's always difficult with the IAD books because they all overlap so much so you end up rehashing part of a story you know the outcome too.
To be honest, I didn't really feel as if this one had to be classed as a separate series as it is essentially an IAD book. I do look forward to meeting more of The Dacians but I wasn't impressed by Cas at all.

Alpha males and virginal heroines aren't always my up of tea, Kresley wrote it amazingly as always. I wasn't sure what to think of Bettina to be honest, she's a weak willed simpering fool for most of it and you really want to shake her. She did gain some back bone and I enjoyed the slow build romance. There wasn't enough Nix for my liking either but over all I enjoyed it.

The Things I Never Said (A Micah and Ev Short Story) (Damage Control)
The Things I Never Said (A Micah and Ev Short Story) (Damage Control)

4.0 out of 5 stars Read after Micah, not before, 8 April 2016
This should probably be numbered 1.5 instead of 0.5 as it is set after book 1. Saying that, I don't really feel as if I spoiled the story by reading this first. IT definitely left me with full of curiosity about Micah and I will continue with the series.

Although it was short, as novella's are, I enjoyed the alternating point of views. In the beginning I was a little unsure and desperate to get to the bottom of the secrets that where being hinted it, I didn't really see what Evangeline saw in Micah. However as I read on I began to get little glimpses of the man he could be and the back bone that I wasn't sure she possessed.

Edible: The Sex Tape
Edible: The Sex Tape

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read!, 7 April 2016
I love these little shorts for giving you a little taste of an authors writing style.
Cassia is a new author to me and I did enjoy this story, it was a hot little read and I would definitely read more from her!

Savaged
Savaged

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable!, 27 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Savaged (Kindle Edition)
This was a new author for me, and if I am honest it's not my usual kind of book.

A collection of short erotica tales and the majority was from the male point of view, I actually really enjoyed this part. Each story set it's own scene and covered some popular tropes, I thoroughly enjoyed the insight into the men in these situations and I would definitely be interested in reading more from the author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20