Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Lamaze Activity Knot
Lamaze Activity Knot
Offered by eTwist

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 1 April 2014
Our 9 month old daughters favourite toy and has been since she was about 4.5 months - goes everywhere with us. I love that its gender neutral too - I've bought lots as gifts for friends kids. Lots of different textures, colours, fabrics and a squeeker. Doubles as a teether too.Highly recommend.

Secure-A-Toy, PINK-GRAY
Secure-A-Toy, PINK-GRAY
Offered by Compac Industries

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea to save favourite toys from disappearing, 1 April 2014
Don't know what we'd do without these! Manages to keep our daughters favourite toys from disappearing from the buggy during walks but also great for threading through her cup handle and highchair to stop her cup falling on the floor. Same for other toys at the highchair, especially when out and about where floors aren't clean. Saves a million baby wipes in that sense! Also handy for clipping car keys to inside of handbag/change bag for easy access. Infinitely handy! Highly recommend.

Tabby McTat
Tabby McTat

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this story!, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Tabby McTat (Paperback)
Such a cute story - in a happy/sad kind of way. Brilliant illustrations and a good length of story for kiddies bedtime. Thanks Julia and Axel - another gem!

PLASTIC SKIPPING ROPE JUMP SPEED EXERCISE ROPE FITNESS (Black)
PLASTIC SKIPPING ROPE JUMP SPEED EXERCISE ROPE FITNESS (Black)
Offered by Thunder Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Does eactly what it needs to do., 1 April 2014
Great skip rope. Good length and feels solid - like it will last. Cant argue with the price. Highly recommend.

Zog
Zog

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Zog (Paperback)
Lovely rhyming story with great illustrations. I enjoy it as much as my 9 month old daughter does. A bit hit at bedtime.

The Highway Rat
The Highway Rat

4.0 out of 5 stars A good story, 1 April 2014
This review is from: The Highway Rat (Paperback)
I like the premise of the story but some of the rhyming parts don't really work when reading aloud. The sing-songyness seems a bit off. A nice story overall and great illustrations as always.

Spotty Red Insulated Lunch Bag
Spotty Red Insulated Lunch Bag
Offered by The Gift Emporium

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute lunchbag, 1 April 2014
Bought this for my baby daughters weaning paraphernalia - its quite roomy and a cute design but I would say it's flimsy so I wouldn't imagine it'll take too much wear and tear.

Mocc Ons By Sock Ons PINK Sneaker size 6-12 Months - NEW DESIGN!
Mocc Ons By Sock Ons PINK Sneaker size 6-12 Months - NEW DESIGN!
Offered by babieswithlove

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic idea, 1 April 2014
Great for when you don't want to be putting your little ones soft delicate feet in structured shoes. These are soft, protective and a gorgeous design. We get lots of compliments. Also fab because they don't fall off! Highly recommend :)

BALLERINA BABY MOCCASINS-MOCC ONS LEATHER SOLED SHOES/SLIPPERS - pink 6-12 MTHS
BALLERINA BABY MOCCASINS-MOCC ONS LEATHER SOLED SHOES/SLIPPERS - pink 6-12 MTHS
Offered by The Tech Lodge

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Practical, 1 April 2014

Taking Charge Of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Health: The Definitive Guide to ... Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Wealth
by Toni Weschler

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING book for those trying to conceive (or trying not to!), 1 April 2014
A friend loaned this book to me on learning my husband and I were trying for a baby. Within 3 months I was pregnant and I have this book to thank! Honestly! I thought I was relatively clued up on fertility but I didn't know half of what was going on in my body!! The title of this book says it all - it is informative, empowering and so easy to read. We are now looking to try for baby number 2 which is why I'm now buying my own copy. For women who have been trying to conceive for some time without success I cannot recommend this book enough! Please buy it, its the best cash you'll spend.

Page: 1 | 2