Profile for Mr. Leslie B. Parker > Reviews

Content by Mr. Leslie B. ...

Mr. Leslie B. Parker (Chester. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Aquarium + FirePlace - Special Collectors Edition [DVD]
Aquarium + FirePlace - Special Collectors Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Timm Hogerzeil

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD of a burning fire, and also of ..., 25 Jun. 2015
This CD of a burning fire, and also of fish in an aquarium, gives a very peaceful display on the TV when we are not actually watching programmes.

T5 8W 212MM Smilelight Warm White Fluorescent Tube - T58WSLT
T5 8W 212MM Smilelight Warm White Fluorescent Tube - T58WSLT
Offered by SparesPlanet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jun. 2015
I cannot fault this bulb. It has performed as expected since it was installed. Timely arrival was appreciated.

Samsung Spare Replacement Battery for Galaxy Note 4 - Black (No Retail Package)
Samsung Spare Replacement Battery for Galaxy Note 4 - Black (No Retail Package)
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars I am well pleased with it, 25 Jun. 2015
I am able to alternate the batteries on my phone now that I have this extra one. I am well pleased with it, and it arrived on time. Thank you.

Samsung 128 GB Grade 1 Class 10 EVO Micro SDXC Memory Card
Samsung 128 GB Grade 1 Class 10 EVO Micro SDXC Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars This high capacity memory card enables me to store lots ..., 25 Jun. 2015
This high capacity memory card enables me to store lots of music and photos on the phone, and to keep several of the apps away from the internal memory of the device. It arrived on time, and I commend the seller.

Mele & Co Luxury Walnut Wood 10 Watch Display Case Storage Box Wooden Watchbox
Mele & Co Luxury Walnut Wood 10 Watch Display Case Storage Box Wooden Watchbox
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I am delighted with the box, 25 Jun. 2015
This item arrived before the expected date, thank you for that. I am delighted with the box, which holds 10 watches, keeping them protected from dust etc. The finish on the wood is excellent, and it seems to be very well constructed.

Mobile-Heaven Apple iPhone 4 4S Premium Black PU Leather Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch Includes Screen Protector And Stylus Pen
Offered by TypeandColor

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully recommend this product., 10 Dec. 2013
This product is exactly what I wanted, and does the job admirably. Also delivered in good time. I hope the magnet remains in place for a long time!!!!

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost forgotten where I bought it from !!!, 3 Nov. 2013
It is a long time ago now that I purchased this mouse. It has been trouble-free since it arrived. Great tool.

10 x Clear Screen Protectors for iPhone 4, 4S ,(pack of 10)
10 x Clear Screen Protectors for iPhone 4, 4S ,(pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping my iPhone screen clean., 3 Nov. 2013
I needed to keep my iPhone screen protected, so I purchased these items. They work well, and I would recommend the seller.

SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Card only
SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Card only

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this., 10 May 2013
Just as you would expect from such an item. Nothing out of the ordinary, but perfectly functional. Can recommend it.

Maxsimafoto - 2 x EN-EL5 1500mAh Batteries & Mains / Car Travel Charger Kit, for NIKON COOLPIX 3700 4200 5200 5900 7900 P3 P4 S10 P5000 P5100 P6000 P80 P90 ENEL5 ENEL5a MH-61. ENEL5.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptionally useful!!, 10 May 2013
Delivered in good time, and it all works well. Previously I needed to connect the camera to the mains in order to charge it. Hence, I could not use the camera, even with a spare battery, until it was charged. Now, it can be charged separately, and I can use it in the meantime. Good product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3