Profile for M. L. Gard > Reviews

Content by M. L. Gard

M. L. Gard "Michelle Louise Gard" (Yorkshire, England)

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one - now!!, 25 May 2014
Best Purchase ever!!!!
My only criticism would be that I'd like to be able to personalise the screensaver.
Love love love it though!

Crush [DVD]
Crush [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andie MacDowell

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice surprise!!!, 24 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Crush [DVD] (DVD)
Just a brief note (as there are no other reviews here for a re-release version!!). I got this film on rental (I'm not even sure how it got on my list in the first place, I got it and thought - 'why the hell...!!!' - must have been another one of those bored afternoons at work adding ONLY 4+ star movies to my rental list ha ha as you do...!!). Anyway I stuck it on half-heartedly tonight to keep me half entertained and WOW - loved it!!!!! Really raw and passionate. I love films like that. That don't spell it out for you. So tender and warm and funny even and quite explicit in places. But wow - I am soooooo going to buy this film. And it's truly rare I say that!!!!! Where has this movie been hiding for 8 years!?!?!? Buy it!!!! Wonderful.